Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas!

+14
Stunning Shane Styles
Payne & Heaven
MPage
stray
Lightsoul
Damien Darkness
arcticterror
Arch Reaper
Orange Fetus
Yellow Girl
James Young/ Bodders
Snake
Roy Jones
Kaluani
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas! Empty PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas!

Post  Kaluani Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Heyho guys!

I have some ideas, mostly resolving out of RP's in the season for the PPV. I will tell you and then you guys can tell me what you would like to see also!

First of all:
Kal - Yellow Girl - Cage (or something) match to resolve the RP-line
Main Event: VR - Snake (more on that in later RP)
Dynamite Derek Dunn - Burger King, Submission match (or something similar)

Those are ideas I would like to follow in any case.
I also need to bring the first two belts to the wrestlers, I thought for having at least one higher-up and one lower belt at the beginning (will see about more later!)

This leaves 7 open spots (14 wrestlers) which I would like to be filled with mostly active RP-people, so the not so active people would all have some matches on thursday before...

[edit]Just received word that there would be some kind of interest in a tag match SpeedHawk / M.Page Vs. Arch Reaper / ??? [/edit]
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas! Empty Re: PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas!

Post  Roy Jones Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:07 pm

I was wondering if me vs Faith Devine was gonna happen?
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas! Empty Re: PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas!

Post  Snake Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Hopefully I should be able to roleplay for this show.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 pm

When is this show?
Cause I'd love to be in EFW's first ever PPV. and hopefully doing something well.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 pm

The PPV is on Sunday 26th, July
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange Fetus Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:47 pm

I would love to be on the show, I know I havn't been very active at all with regards to RPing, but most of the stuff that was keeping me busy and unable to get on is now past, so I'm going to become very active Smile I was planning on doing some type of RP to finally start building my character as some blood thirsty deranged individual, seeing as I am building my character in TWG around making people bleed/first blood matches. If I can't get on the card though, I understand, because I know I havn't been active and I have one of the lower WS in the federation Smile

Orange Fetus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 am

Orange Fetus wrote:I would love to be on the show, I know I havn't been very active at all with regards to RPing, but most of the stuff that was keeping me busy and unable to get on is now past, so I'm going to become very active Smile I was planning on doing some type of RP to finally start building my character as some blood thirsty deranged individual, seeing as I am building my character in TWG around making people bleed/first blood matches. If I can't get on the card though, I understand, because I know I havn't been active and I have one of the lower WS in the federation Smile

Thinking about it, skimming over the WS-Scores, it sounds like an idea... Here comes:

I was searching for the tag partner for the Arch Reaper / ? - SpeedHawk / M.Page match! It would fit nicely A) in regards to WS and B) in regards to the storyline you're thinking about (as Arch Reaper is also some kind of bloodthirsty guy) - if you want, we can handle that match on the PPV! As long as this would be ok for everyone!

a match Faith Devine-Mike CHampion is thinkable, although there wouldn't be that much story behind, wouldn't it? But sure, if you guys make up rP for it, we can do everything Smile

Greetings, Kaluani
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 am

What about Devastating Darkness facing each other in a Darkness or such a thing match? Dev X Vs. Damien Darkness? How does that sound?
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:36 am

Just being on the PPV is great, i wouldn't even mind fighting a pillow, i want that tag team match bring it Smile
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:07 am

Hmmm, who would I be facing? That's gonna be a difficult one.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:24 am

i would be in the tag match with arch im not sure if it would work since i have a significantly higher wrestler score
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:29 pm

As THE flagship wrestler for the Sunday show, I'd like to get my hands dirty (or bloody) at the PPV. Twisted Evil

DD
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas! Empty just make an official match card

Post  Lightsoul Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:23 pm

use me to fill whichever slot so i can rp accordlingly. Smile
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Ok, i will try to sum up what matches we got so far:

Kal - Yellow Girl - Cage (or something) match to resolve the RP-line

Main Event: VR - Snake (more on that in later RP)

M.Page / SpeedHawk - Arch Reaper / Orange Fetus

Lightsoul - Jimmy Clerk

Mike Champion - Faith Devine

Damien Darkness - Devastator X

This would be 7 of 10 spots, so I can still insert 6 wrestlers (and a bit more if need be!)

I could also insert the "win or be fired" match between Stunning and Arctic on that show, would give a cool flavor for a PPV!
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Don't forget that you still need room for the title matches, unless you planned on just naming the champions. ^.^
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:18 pm

stray wrote:Don't forget that you still need room for the title matches, unless you planned on just naming the champions. ^.^

I didn't forget that, I will make a championship match, don't worry. I can make MORE matches if needed, but i would like to have the 10 spots full from the beginning. Speaking of which, what would you think of a re-match against Bruiser Bob? You closed in on WS like only 2K or so?
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Ah. Okies. Wasn't sure if you had that taken care of or not. ^.^

And I'm fine with anything. Bob will still crush me without the aid of some edits to favor me, but that's okay. I'm sure it'll be a good match either way. ^.^
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:55 am

Kal - Yellow Girl - Cage match to resolve the RP-line

Main Event: VR - Snake (more on that in later RP, Last Man Standing?)

M.Page / SpeedHawk - Arch Reaper / Orange Fetus

Lightsoul - Jimmy Clerk

Mike Champion - Faith Devine

Damien Darkness - Devastator X (Last Man STanding for you two?)

Stray - Bruiser Bob
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:29 am

Heel Yeah !!!

A match in the ppv for me !!

And glad to fight in a tag team with Speed Hawk , and figthing against my good old ennemi Arch Reaper xD
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:10 am

Last Man Standing match is fine with me. That'll pretty much ensure that we'll both be bleeding by the time it's over.

DD
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Payne & Heaven Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Payne still needs to find out who the masked man that chased after Heaven was in his match against Alexis..

unless that was just a one time ordeal, of course..

Heaven would more than likely challenge them to a Submission match against Payne or the like..
Payne & Heaven
Payne & Heaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm

MPage wrote:Heel Yeah !!!

A match in the ppv for me !!

And glad to fight in a tag team with Speed Hawk , and figthing against my good old ennemi Arch Reaper xD

It's great to be in the ring with you once again indeed my friend Smile
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:18 pm

i was just going to ask when that match would be, i would definently appreciate being in the first of many awesome ppv to come
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Someone hit me up with the plan for the Snake/Von match.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 am

kal quick question is my win or be fired match going to be at ppv or for thursday so i can get a rp up for it and any plans for crisis x as i will get him one up as well just dont want to rp something that if you have any plans for him will mess you up
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next