Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit

5 posters

Go down

The Spirit Empty The Spirit

Post  The Spirit Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:55 pm

The Spirit
Face / Tweener / Newcomer with little reactions?
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 235lb
Biography: A masked technical wrstler, The Spirit has been wrestling in the Indy circuits for quite some time. Growing up in a orphanage, he has experienced the gist of Darwinism in the hardest way - survival of the fittest. From being picked on by bullies, forced to deal drugs for money and getting beat up by local thugs, The Spirit started to fight back and discovered that he is gifted in technical submission maneuvers, as he choked out a thug for the first time after the thug tried to force young orphans to help him deal illegal drugs. This is when he started being the masked vigilante around the neighborhood of the orphanage and calling himself The Spirit, as he punishes those who dare commit crime in that area. He started to be interested in wrestling when he was spotted by former SWF GM, Jac. Jac saw potential in his technical giftedness, and did not want to see his good sense of judgment and justice go to waste, so he took The Spirit under his wings, even having long time tag partner Ukantcmi, an established technical veteran to help sharpen his basics. After being trained by Jac for over 4 years, both in wrestling and lessons in life, The Spirit decided to create his own career and took off to the Indy's despite against his mentor's wish. He is now is under contract with Elemental Fire Wrestling after GM Kaluani saw one of his Indy matches during his talent scout.
Wrestler Picture: The Spirit Peter%20david%20zorro%20SDCC
Wrestler Attire: When not wrestling, The Spirit is always in his knee-high black trench coat, half-way buttoned. He wears a pair of shiny black trouser, a black dress shirt with a blood-red tie neatly tied around the collar. Under it is a black wife beater/tank top, with his black & white gloves and black shoes. He wears a mask, similar to the one of Zorro, and a nice black fedora. When wrestling, he takes off the trench coat, the dress shirt, the blood-red tie, and the fedora.
Wrestler Entrance Song:
Titantron Image: The Spirit The-spirit
Trademarks: (these will change pretty frequently...)
Modified Northen Lights Suplex
Modified Sharpshooter
Modified Vertebreaker
Finishers:
Spirit Attack - Spirit's 3 move combo, consists of a clothesline followed by a running flying forearm, then The Spirit climbs on top of the turnbuckle and does and standing senton towards the opponent as the opponent tries to get back up
Spirit Driver - torture rack into an inverted F5
Spirit Breaker - half nelson choke applied like a camel clutch

Taunt:
Spiritfied

Gimmick:
Young technical wrestler who has a dream of making a huge career, similar to the one of his mentor. Cocky, confident, yet still has a lot to learn about the business.

Trained by: Jac

Last edited by The Spirit on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 14 times in total
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Empty Re: The Spirit

Post  Kaluani Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Nice to have you with us, enjoy your stay!
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 pm

A nice welcome from me too!
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:12 pm

A welcome from James Young. Master of the JDY
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis X Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Hey Spirit Welcome. Question though are you Jac from SWF/THW? If so you might remember me as this is my low guy but you would know me as Natural Born Killer.

Crisis X

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:03 am

haha yea crisis x i remember you. You started out with Crisis X. This is my alt for trying out different classes. Good thing we are in the same fed since I know you have fantastic RP skills.
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis X Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:27 am

yeah i almost forgot that nbk was once crisis x...and i agree good to see you in a fed with me again as i know you can put out some great rps yourself

Crisis X

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum