Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teasing the Gm isn't a good idea! (Open to Mike CHampion, arctic terror)

3 posters

Go down

Teasing the Gm isn't a good idea! (Open to Mike CHampion, arctic terror) Empty Teasing the Gm isn't a good idea! (Open to Mike CHampion, arctic terror)

Post  Kaluani Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 am

Kaluani is seen in his office, he looks angrily. Betty sits in one corner, chewing on some meat. in front of him sit Mike Champion and Arctic Terror.
-
Kaluani: "Guys, what were you thinking? You have a contract here that tells you to wrestle in this federation and not to play mind games with me or the fans. The fans paid their ticket to see you guys wrestle against each other and have a good fight, but what you two did was simply a bad joke! If I set up a match between two people, the are supposed to have an actual fight, friends or not. I can not have this!"
-
He leans over his desk, his hands on it. He looks very, very furious.
-
Kaluani: "I already made the show cards for this and the next week, but I promise... This will have a repurcussion. Prepare for another match at the PPV... And it will be in a Steel Cage. And if any of you doesn't give the match all he has, be assured I will rip this contract apart! Did you get that?"
-
He looks to them again, one by one.
-
Kaluani: "So, you are free to leave now or speak up for yourself. A good excuse should be the least I await."
-
(OOC: I thought this would be the fitting reaction, so don't believe that I would really fire any of you Razz )
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Teasing the Gm isn't a good idea! (Open to Mike CHampion, arctic terror) Empty Re: Teasing the Gm isn't a good idea! (Open to Mike CHampion, arctic terror)

Post  Roy Jones Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Mike Champion sits up and grins at the furious GM.
-
Mike Champion: "Kaulani How do you know I did not put my all into that match. The only reason the match ended the way it did was because me and Arctic Terror have a mutal respect for each other. How about at the PPV you put me and Arctic terror into a Tag Match then for certain you wouldn't have to lose either of your rising stars and possiably get a rising Tag team out of the mix. For Certain Me and terror would put are all into that match sir. I mean why give the possibility of a bad over a sure thing. Your choice sir."
-
( Pass to you Kaluani Hope this works trying to convince haha)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Teasing the Gm isn't a good idea! (Open to Mike CHampion, arctic terror) Empty Re: Teasing the Gm isn't a good idea! (Open to Mike CHampion, arctic terror)

Post  arcticterror Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:12 pm

(ooc i think Kal might have forgotten about this so i will put something in)

Arctic Terror stand up to speak as well
-
Arctic Terror: "I agree with Mike wholeheartedly, you don't know that a steel cage match would be a good match, i mean knowing us we'd probably both get out of the cage at the same time or something. But if you put us in a tag match you can be sure that we will shine. Well we will leave you to think about that, come on Mike lets go."
-
Mike Champion and Arctic Terror stand up and begin too walk out of the GM's office with a smile on their faces.
-
(ooc Kal if you do remember this post feel free to ignore what i just wrote and do something else with it)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:18 pm

(OOC: I do remember, i am just kinda busy these days)

Kaluani stands up behind his desk as both wrestlers start to leave.
-
Kaluani: "Just who do you think you guys are? I am not sure, but hey, didn't you both sign a contract to work under my terms here? That wasn't some kind of worthless paper! You can have a tag match if you want one, that wouldn't be a problem, but don't even dare to try and taunt me with your little insults and games here. Respect is one thing, being good friends another one - having a contract and being a professional wrestler is another one! I don't need to think about this any longer."
-
Kaluani stands up and looks at both angrily.
-
Kaluani: "This PPV ... Steel Cage. And no, that will not be all! I will personally be your special referee. And if I do get the feeling you are trying to play your little games again... You know that one of the elements is fire and that fire is a good thing to burn papers... such as your contracts!"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 am

Mike Champions turns around obviously aggravated at the GM.
-
Mike Champion: "You have made your choice Kaluani. And You will have to wait and see what we have chosen.Good Day Sir."
-
(OOC: I dunno if this is good or if arctic wants to add something)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum