Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaky Alliance (Done)(Put relatively late in the show)

2 posters

Go down

Shaky Alliance (Done)(Put relatively late in the show) Empty Shaky Alliance (Done)(Put relatively late in the show)

Post  Z Rapper Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:29 am

Z Rapper is shown walking down the hallway less-than-confidently.
-
The hallway forms into a 4-way intersection, and The Spirit comes walking down the perpendicular hallway.
-
Z Rapper looks to his left to see The Spirit, then stops right in front of him.
-
Z Rapper: "Hey there! Can I tork to you for a morment?"
-

Last edited by Z Rapper on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Shaky Alliance (Done)(Put relatively late in the show) Empty Re: Shaky Alliance (Done)(Put relatively late in the show)

Post  The Spirit Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 am

The Spirit seems to be not paying attention as he was startled by Z Rapper. The Spirit stares at Z Rapper for a second, looks around the intersection, checking for ambushes, then looks back at Z Rapper again.
-
The Spirit: "What do YOU want?"
-
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Shaky Alliance (Done)(Put relatively late in the show) Empty Re: Shaky Alliance (Done)(Put relatively late in the show)

Post  Z Rapper Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Z Rapper: "Lork, erm.... Have you heard of those two no-good Boris and Dynamite Dunn? They have no mor-all code! Now I know that I have deforted you before, but let's pert our past aside for now. What do you think about torming up with me to farce them off?"
-
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:12 am

The Spirit seems to get more focused as he heard the name Dunn and Boris.
-
The Spirit: "Ah yes. Dunn and Boris. Talking trash as usual. Letting people that know their best game is OUTSIDE the ring and only involves the mouth. I will admit, you did beat me clean and clear before... but I will put this aside now since Dunn and Boris seemed to made an douche bag alliance. The question I have is do you have my back?"
-
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 am

Z Rapper: "Dor I have your back? Well, ar... I thought that you were in control of your back. Unless you mean forgitively. In that case, 'course I have your back!"
-
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 am

The Spirit: "A funny one you are eh? Let's hope this humor lasts after we get rid of Drunn and Boris."
-
The Spirit and Z Rapper walks away as the camera fades.
-
(OOC: This should be done.... right?)
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum