Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Step it Up a Notch (Open)

Go down

Time to Step it Up a Notch (Open) Empty Time to Step it Up a Notch (Open)

Post  Faith Devine Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:11 am

Faith Devine is in the locker room sitting on a bench looking to be in deep thought.
-
Sitting next to her is a middle aged man whom looks powerful despite his age. The man has a dark complexion and speaks with a cajun accent.
-
Man: "Faith, woo-wee, don't look so pre-occupied, child. You've fought well in the EFW despite your setbacks."
-
Faith Devine: "Marcel, I know what your doing .... You've been my mentor since I started wrestling with your school in New Orleans. I rocked there .... but here .... I don't know?"
-
Marcel: "Looky here, Faith. You've fought every match in the EFW with the best of you ability and even in defeat you have been spectacular! You have adapted to the professionals at this level and now your on the verge of greatness here."
-
Faith can't help but to show her beautiful smile at the words of her mentor.
-
Faith Devine: "Thanks Marcel, I'm happy your here. I know I've adjusted but still .... I'm fighting that incrediably insane Arch Reaper in a Last Man Standing match tonight. He likes to make people bleed and torture them, that scares the crap outta me."
-
Marcel: "Faith, mangement here has had so much confidence in your abilities that most of your matches have been last man standing or hardcore .... that should tell you something right there ...you've arrived! It's that creep Arch Reaper that will be the one scared tonight. I've watched you evolve from an indy wrestler into a professional in the EFW. Faith, your time is now .... your ready."
-
Faith Devine: "Your right, Marcel! Damn that Arch Reaper freak! He best look out because the Cocky Little Dynamo is about to make her mark starting TONIGHT!"
-

Faith Devine

Back to top Go down