Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Show isn't Dunn Yet! (Closed)

3 posters

Go down

The Show isn't Dunn Yet! (Closed) Empty The Show isn't Dunn Yet! (Closed)

Post  Dynamite Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:29 am

The camera fades in to Dynamite Derek Dunn, standing in the middle of the ring.
--
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: Ladies and Gentleman!!!....
-
The crowd erupts in a thunderous storm of Boo's. Fans scremaing and yelling at Dunn, loud shouts of "Dunn yet?" start to echo through the arena.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: Do you know who I am? Do you know what I can do? Have you not learned from the referee at Pirate Panic, or the two fans last Thursday? Speaking of which John and Keith, if you're watching this...
-
Dunn pauses momentarily looking down a bit disapointed in himself. Before quickly looking back up at the camera.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: Stay the hell away from any EFW ring. If I see you in the crowd ever again, it will be the last time you are able to walk away from me. I will break each and every bone in your body, and I won't stop until I hear that last one snap.
-
Walking slowly around the ring as he listens to the crowds boo'ing. The taunts and the hand gestures being shot his way, Dunn with a smiple smile at those ignorant fans.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: Now, we all know I'm out of the Tag Tourney, which is fine with me, because that was the biggest waste of my time ever. What the hell good, is an Elimination Tag Tournament? Seriously? We all know Speedhawk and Page got lucky, I won't deny that. Did they get the win... yeah they did.. by FLUKE! But that crap is in the past, and we're moving forward with what I set out to do originally, and thats climb the rungs of the EFW ladder, which brings me back to you Z Rapper.
-
Dunn takes a deep breath obviously aggrevated, for what reason? Who knows?
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: Listen Crapper, we all know you're the weakest link in the EFW. The only thing saving you since last season is that idiot Skittle.. hmm.. Sorbet.. hmm.. Spirit, yeah that idiot known as Spirit. However Crapper, you know what I can do to you. You've seen it last season, and you saw it in our tag team match two weeks ago, and you know what little Crapper? I'm calling you out here tonight. Right here in this ring.. one on one.. and you know what? Why don't we make it a cage match?
-
The fans erupt in to a crowd of cheers, knowing that Z Rapper would stand 1/2 a chance if he could keep the other half of East West Connection out of the action.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: That's right Crapper. In fact, why don't we get Yawnni's lame ass out here.. dammit I mean Kaluani out here, and make this match official. That is if either of you have the balls to get in to this ring, and go eye to eye with me. Get your asses out here.
-
(ooc, its open to either one, who ever comes out first i suppose, this left it wide open for either kaluani to come out first, or for deuce to demand a match)

Last edited by Dynamite on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

The Show isn't Dunn Yet! (Closed) Empty The Deuce is loose!

Post  Big Daddy Deuce Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Dunn stares hard at the curtain as the lights go down...the sound of radio static comes from the house speakers. The darkness is split by flashing white lights, the static replaced by snippets of songs, as if scanning the dial for something interesting to listen to...
-
RADIO: <static>...Ladies and gentlemen, have you heard (Dream Team in the House - Dream Team)...this is the BIG (Chantilly Lace - Big Bopper)...Mack DADDY (Mack Daddy - Sir Mix-a-Lot)...Larger than life (Backstreet Boys)...Livin' in America....got to have a celebration! I feel good!(James Brown)...
-
At that, one huge flash then the lights settle to normal as we see Big Daddy Deuce on the 'tron, with his back to the screen.
-
Big Daddy Deuce: Hey!!! Where'd everybody go? looks off-camera whispering You said this button, right? No...that one? Oh, man...
-
Finally, realizing that he's facing the wrong camera, Deuce hits the correct button, taps the camera lens, winks, and continues...
-
Big Daddy Deuce:Look, everybody...isn't that sweet...it's Dynomutt himself, one half of the almighty <impersonating Boris' Russian accent> East-Vest Connection!
-
Big D pulls into view a steaming hot bowl of what appears to be borscht, stirring the soup and licking his chops. The words "Welcome to sunny Tampa" are on the side of the bowl. He noses up at the smell of the stuff.
-
Big Daddy Deuce: What is wrong with this picture? Dude, all your "Lucky Crapper! Skittle Spirit! Bow! Yield! Kneel!" is puttin' me off my dinner and making the fine folks there just bored. Half the booing is coming from your own family members, man. I know I ain't svelte, but I saw the forklift they used to haul your grandma in earlier. Not cool. But seriously, seriously...you know C-Rapper isn't going to answer you tonight. So, seeing as how your boy is about to get his Siberian rear-end waxed by Suf Mysterio, I would be more than happy to shut the western end of this connection the hell up! Who's your daddy?
-
The screen goes blank.
-
Big Daddy Deuce
Big Daddy Deuce

Back to top Go down

The Show isn't Dunn Yet! (Closed) Empty Re: The Show isn't Dunn Yet! (Closed)

Post  Dynamite Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:06 am

Dunn shakes his head slowly, looking more confused than he has ever been before. Looking around the arena and finding that the puzzled looks on their faces match the puzzled look on his face.
[color=white]-[/color]
[b][color=black]"Dynamite" Derek Dunn:[/color] [color=blue][i]"This? This is who the EFW has to offer? You have got to be kidding me! Are you serious!??!? Are you serious!?!?!?"[/i][/color][/b]
[color=white]-[/color]
Dunn is seen shaking his head slowly as the camera fades to black.
[color=white]-[/color]

(OOC: Note from YG: The tags for the editing are right. I have no idea, why it doesnt look right. Hope it will look good, when putted into the show.)
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:11 pm

OOC The code showed up in the show segment so I edited it to look right. Razz
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down