Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-round Invitation

3 posters

Go down

All-round Invitation Empty All-round Invitation

Post  Suf Mysterio Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:16 pm

The whole arena is dark,only a few torches flashing from the fans. Suddenly the lights come back on and an unknown wrestler is standing in the center of the ring.
-
Unknown Wrestler: "Your all probally wondering who i am and why im here? Well... My name is Suf Mysterio."
-
Suf Mysterio: "I am here to wrestle and im here to win, if anyone in the EFW locker room has a problem with that they can come up to me and say it to my face."
-
Suf Mysterio: "This is an open invitation to all superstars of the ability such as mine, on my Debut match i will defeat who ever wishes to accept my invitation."
-
Crowd Laugh at Suf Mysterio as they think he doesnt stand a chance against anyone, suf then slides out the ring and walks up the ramp grinning.
-
Suf Mysterio
Suf Mysterio

Back to top Go down

All-round Invitation Empty Re: All-round Invitation

Post  Suf Mysterio Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:43 pm

this is invitation to anyone who can think they can v me and put a good fight, will this be able to be on thursdays show?
Suf Mysterio
Suf Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Daddy Deuce Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 pm

As Suf Mysterio makes his way back up the ramp, Big Daddy Deuce stumbles thru the curtain, covered in blood.
-
Big Daddy Deuce: "Helloooo....??? Anybody here? Great googly-moogly!"
-
It's about that time, as his jaw nearly hits the floor, that the dumb lug notices the lights, crowd, and this pissed off, wrestler-looking dude walking hard towards him.
-
Big Daddy Deuce: "<Gulp> Uh, hey, man. I just got back from the police station, and boy, are my arms tired. (Rambling) I mean I had to carry a guy...dead guy, actually...stopped for a burger on the way...got hungry carrying the, uh, dead guy...but, seriously, (Perking up) I'm lookin' for the dude named Kaluani...hoping to get into the biz, as it were. Got my gear right here. Hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it. You busy?"
-
Big Daddy Deuce
Big Daddy Deuce

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:32 pm

The Titantron lights up and the fans erupt into a chorus of boos as Boris 'The Rapping Russian' Raspunik appears smiling. Both Suf Mysterio & Big Daddy Deuce stop to look up at the beaming smile of Boris as he addresses Mysterio.
-
Boris: "Comrade Mysterio, I would liking to congratulate you on joining the EFW. You will find most people here to be gracious and kind. However, you are demand of challenger, and I will take your offer. It is shame I must end you career so quickly as it starts...."
-
Boris starts laughing loudly, his booming voice drowning out the fans booing his name.
-
((OOC - Back to you))
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Daddy Deuce Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Big Daddy Deuce looks up at the video monitor and sarcastically overreacts...
-
Big Daddy Deuce: "Wow...I mean...whoa, Boris Raspunik...THE Borscht Badass Bore-Us Raspunik hisself? The name's Wayne...er...Big Daddy Deuce. Why, my Aunt Petunia just loooves your...no...wait...oh, yeah, my Aunt Petunia turns to QVC or the Weather Channel whenever your fifteen cent, 3rd-world rap video comes on.
-
Now, me? Well, I love old school...Run DMC, LL Cool J, Kool Moe Dee...but, I didn't come to EFW talk music, smile, and clean up other folks' messes. Seeing as how I ain't got my gear on, and boy, do I need a shower...(and maybe a Calzone or three)...I'll let you ladies tango tonight.
-
<Smiling> But, boys, make no mistake...whomever wins better save a spot on his dance card cause the Deuce is gonna cut-in before we dim all the lights. Who's your daddy?"

-
Big D smiles broadly, nods to Suf Mysterio and the image of Boris on the monitor and heads to the back.
-
((OOC - Back to you))

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
Big Daddy Deuce
Big Daddy Deuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Suf Mysterio Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Suf gares at both people then trys to push by
-
Suf Mysterio: "Move out My Way you hypocrite, i could beat you both with my hands behind my back."
-
Suf slowly walks passed his opponent wiping a bit of dust off his blazer while glancing at the screen.
-

Last edited by Suf Mysterio on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Suf Mysterio
Suf Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:40 pm

((OOC - I'm on the video screen, so you might want to amend your RP Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Suf Mysterio Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:42 pm

The Rapping Russian Boris wrote:((OOC - I'm on the video screen, so you might want to amend your RP Wink ))

Done
Suf Mysterio
Suf Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Daddy Deuce Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:40 pm

The Rapping Russian Boris wrote:((OOC - I'm on the video screen, so you might want to amend your RP Wink ))

Done, as well.
Big Daddy Deuce
Big Daddy Deuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Suf Mysterio Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:30 pm

As Big Daddy Deuce walks away and the rapping russian then starts to stop laughing, the screen shuts down. Then suddenly all is seen is suf mysterio choking borris with his tie, the screen shuts down and then turns all fuzzy. It turns on again and suf is last seen Drop kicking borris out the lockers. Suf Mysterio picks up a microphone left on the floor and starts to speak.
-
Suf Mysterio: "This is a message to all those people who i refered to as my abilities, equal you could say? WAIT... No one is in my abilities, who ever thinks they are shall pay the consiquences Just Like Boris"
-
Suf slowly stops to think then slowly laughs
-
Suf Mysterio: "Actually wait, Boris incase you dont know? Tonight your going to be the first person to bow down before me."
-
the screen then fades to black with suf walking out the lockers.
-
Suf Mysterio
Suf Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum