Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Tourney Final Two Teams! (Reaper, Damien, Infinty, Faith)

5 posters

Go down

Tag Tourney Final Two Teams! (Reaper, Damien, Infinty, Faith) Empty Tag Tourney Final Two Teams! (Reaper, Damien, Infinty, Faith)

Post  Von Ryan Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:19 am

After the commercial the camera shows the cheering crowd before turning to the ring where the tag tournament MCs, Derrick "Demolition" Dameron and Gene Eric, stand with a table and a big button upon it.
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron: "Well by now you EFW fans know who we are and that it must be time to pick the next two teams for the lottery tag team tournament!"
-
The crowd cheers!!!!
-
Gene Eric: "Not only are we going to determine the next two teams but these will be the FINAL two teams in the tournament and these two teams will meet later tonight to determine which team will advance to the semi-final round!"
-
Dameron: "Due to the unfortunate circumstances of last weeks incident, and pending fan lawsuits against one "Dynamite" Dunn, we have decided to forgo fans choosing the last teams but have no fear we have Gene here to do the honors!"
-
The crowd BOOS!!!!
-
Dameron: "Now now, Gene Eric may not be the most popular co-host but if you have to vent your anger on someone let it be "Dynamite" Dunn for ruining the fan participation. Gene! Give that button a push twice and give us Team Number 7!"
-
Gene nods and steps up to the table. On the Titan Tron there are two columns shown and in each column the faces of the EFW wrestlers flash by one at a time quickly. Gene presses the button ..... in the first column the face of Arch Reaper is shown!
-
The crowd BOOS!!!!
-
Gene pushes the button again .... and in the second column is the face of Damien Darkness!
-
The crowd BOOS louder!!!
-
Dameron: "Oh my gosh! Gene you just picked on HELL of a team for team number 7! Its EFW's most wicked, most diabolical, most evil two .... Arch Reaper and the current Bonfire Champion Damien Darkness!!! I pity the team that has to go up against a monster matchup like this! But one question remains ... can those two acually cooperate with one another!? OK, Gene press that button twice more and give us Team Number 8!"
-
Gene steps up to the table again as the two columns on the Titan Tron starts to flash the faces of EFW's wrestlers again ..
-
Gene presses the button and column one stops on the face of ..... Faith Devine!
-
The crowd cheers!
-
Gene presses the button again and column two stops on the face of .... Infinity!
-
The crowd CHEERS!!!
-
Dameron: "Way to go Gene! By the crowds reactions I think we know whom the crowd favorites are and its team number 8 with the super ladies of Faith Devine and Infinity! Thats going to be one matchup no one wants to miss! Good verus Evil. Diabolical hurt machines versus a super high flyer and a technical master. Not to meantion those two ladies are a thousand times better looking than their opponents! I can't wait!"
-
(OOC: Feel free to add rp here or in another segment)
-
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Tag Tourney Final Two Teams! (Reaper, Damien, Infinty, Faith) Empty Re: Tag Tourney Final Two Teams! (Reaper, Damien, Infinty, Faith)

Post  Damien Darkness Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:57 am

The lights dim as Damien Darkness appears at the top of the entrance ramp.
-
Damien Darkness: "They pay you two idiots to announce? Sounds to me like all you're doing is pandering to these idiots in the crowd. Good vs. evil? Hot chicks? What the hell are you talking about. This is really simple, if you put your pea-brained minds to it. Two sub-standard women wrestlers, who happen to look good, are going to get their asses beat tonight by the team of Arch Reaper and the Lord of Evil."
-
Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
-
Damien Darkness: "I hope these two ladies put up a good fight, because if they don't, I may have to see if you idiots at the announce table can wrestle. I've had my share of issues with announcers in my last fed, and I have no problem splitting both of your heads wide open with your monitors."
-
Damien Darkness makes his way down to the ring, awaiting his inevitable tag victory.
-
ooc - next

Last edited by Damien Darkness on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Tag Tourney Final Two Teams! (Reaper, Damien, Infinty, Faith) Empty Re: Tag Tourney Final Two Teams! (Reaper, Damien, Infinty, Faith)

Post  Arch Reaper Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:23 pm

"Psychosocial" from Slipknot storms the arena as the lights go Red Blood. Arch Reaper comes out slowly, stops at the entrance and looks around the arena while the crowd boos louder than ever. Then, Arch Reaper looks at Damien Darkness and smiles sadisticly. He walks towards the ring in a slow pace always staring at Damien Darkness, asks for a mic and rolls in the ring. He quickly stands up next to Damien Darkness and begins to speak.
-
Arch Reaper: "When I saw that I was selected to participate in this tournament, I really got pissed and was about to address Kaluani at his office and demand him to take me out of the tournament when suddenly..I saw the man chosen to be my partner..ehehehe.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at Damien Darkness again with a smile as the crowd boos and chants "You suck"
-
Arch Reaper: "A man that truly is worthy to be called my tag partner..A man that I've been watching closely and the only one around here who diserves my respect..The Lord of Evil himself..Damien Darkness.."
-
Arch Reaper claps his hands and then looks at the angry crowd who keeps booing.
-
Arch Reaper: "Shut up you idiots..!! You are in the presence of two of the most talented and brutal wrestlers that this world as ever seen.." Arch Reaper looks at Damien Darkness again "Now..I know that you don't care about what I have to say or think of you..Because I don't care what you think of me either..My point is just to make this bunch of swines understand that we can and will work together..And there is no team that can stop us.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at a cameraman that is outside the ring and tells him to get in the ring. The cameraman gets in the ring, aproaches Arch Reaper and zooms in his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "And Speedhawk..I hope you're watching this..Because tonight..I'll end your little girlfriend's career..And when you and me meet again..I'll end..Your life..ehehehe.."
-
The camera zooms out and now we can see both Damien Darkness and Arch Reaper.
-
Arch Reaper: "Ladies..Welcome..To Hell..!!!"
-
Arch Reaper laughs like a demented freak as the crowd chants "You are Psychos"
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:54 am

(OOC: I will try to write something in the next 12 hours, so it would be great if you would wait to put in show. And Faith feel free to write something before me if you want.)
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:11 am

(OOC: Sorry late and nothing special!)

Suddenly the entrance music from Infinity can be heard in the arena. And just a second later she steps into the arena with the Will of Fire belt around her waist. She stops at the entrance with a mic in her hand. A while she just stands there looking into the ring and saying nothing.
-
Infinity: “What a perfect combination standing in that ring. You two looks really great together. I am really wondering that you two didnt scream every day, when looking into a mirror.”
-
Infinity cringes.
-
Infinity: “But you all here in the arena can be happy, that this two guys fighting together against me and Faith Devine. So you all will see something nice to look into the ring too.”
-
The crowd cheers and Infinity smiles.
-
Infinity: “You two should be careful that the Beautiness will not dazzle you in the ring. Be sure that Faith and I will make a fast match. So that we can early come out of the ring and far away from you two ugly guys.”
-
Infinity throws away the mic and smiles towards the ring. After a while she turns around and leaves the arena.
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 am

Damien Darkness smiles at Infinity as she walks out.
-
Damien Darkness: "Pity you're as dumb as a post. If you and Faith had a shared brain cell between you, you'd just go and pose for a men's magazine to show off your beauty and not risk getting in the ring with us. Just remember, Infinity, that I was a hardcore champion in my former fed and I'm the current Bonfire Champion here. I'm not going to pull any of my punches just because you and Faith are women, or pretty, or stupid. You step into this ring and you're a competitor, not a woman. I'll kick your ass and make you bleed regardless. Just try and run that through your pretty bubble head before you come down here with us two "ugly" guys, as you put it."
-
Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
-
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Devine Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Faith Devine bounces out to the ramp with mic in hand. She gives Damien and Reaper a little coy wave and smile.
-
Faith Devine: "Well lookie what tha' hell hound dragged into our ring? You want ta talk about stupid people well you should take a look at yourselves first because what I'm seeing in the ring is what looks like an episode from the Munsters! And everyone knows that Herman Munster is dumber than a LD bat from the hills of Tennessee!"
-
Faith smirks towards the hellacious two before continuing ....
-
Faith Devine: "Oh! And speaking of the hills of Tennessee you two both look alike, are you sure your not brothers? You both have that hillbilly inbred vacant mass-murderer look. Funny. Oh, and Arch Reaper, we all know that I squashed your miserable winny butt all over the ring last week. And Damien Darkness, lets get that Bonfire belt adjusted a few dozen sizes smaller because everyone knows that belt would look better on me than you ...... You two best look out because Faith and Infinity are about to school a couple of ghouls!"
-
OOC Sorry this late.

Faith Devine

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Arch Reaper laughs a bit
-
Arch Reaper: "I love when the girls act all tough..Suposing that you are girls..I'm not quite sure about that..But Now it's time for you two little whores to shut up..No one here pays to see beautiful people fight..Because this is definitely not the place to come for that..Just looking at you two skanks make me wanna puke..The people pays to see guys like me and Damien ripping, brutalizing and mutilating opponents..This is not a beauty contest you idiots..And if it was..Believe me when I say that neither of you two would win..Only a retard like Speedhawk could fall for you, Inf.."
-
Arch Reaper smiles sarcasticly
-
Arch Reaper: "Oh, and Faith..You were talking about our match..Well..I don't even remember fighting against you, so you see..No one gives a damn about that match..I gave you a chance to shine and you blew it..This crowd doesn't give a crap about you..I don't give a crap about you..Damien doesn't give a crap about you..The whole world doesn't give a crap about you..You are worthless..The people wants to see blood on the mat..Hear bones cracking..You just don't give them what they paid for..Unlike me and Damien..Speaking of blood.."
-
Arch Reaper turns to Damien Darkness looking like a lunatic
-
Arch Reaper: "All this talk is making me thirsty..I need blood..What do you say we get out of this ring right now, grab them by the throat and begin the slaughtering..I'm in a mood to end a couple of careers today.."
-
Arch Reaper slowly turns his head to Faith Devine with a bloodthirsty look on his face
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum