Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for an interview.(Open to anyone or Cameron King)

2 posters

Go down

Searching for an interview.(Open to anyone or Cameron King) Empty Searching for an interview.(Open to anyone or Cameron King)

Post  stray Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:09 pm

The camera shows the backstage area, panning to the left to reveal Jason, the self-proclaimed worlds best interviewer. He appears to be looking for someone as he's looking to his left and his right as he walks down the hallway, stopping every few minutes or so to check behind him. He looks to the cameraman following him as he says something to the cameraman in a low voice, only to have a small look of shock before standing upright and smiling to the camera.
-
Jason, the self-proclaimed world's best interviewer: "Hello, EFW faithful! It's me, Jason, the self-proclaimed worlds best interviewer. And I'm here to bring you great fans a special interview of EFW's very own, former EFW Firestorm Champion, Stray!"
-
Jason continues to smile to the camera before motioning to the cameraman to continue following him as he turns around to continue down the hallway.
-
Jason, with his head turned back slightly as he looks back to the camera: "The only problem is that Stray tends to wander about. So finding him tends to be a tad bit difficult. Never fear though, as the world's best interviewer, I will promise you fans that I will get the job done."
-
Jason stops in front of a random locker room as he knocks on it a few times. He smiles to the camera again as the door begins to open.

(Ooc- Open to anyone that may want to say something in general, something for comedic relief, something about Stray, or even to Cameron King whom Stray has a match with later.)
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Searching for an interview.(Open to anyone or Cameron King) Empty Re: Searching for an interview.(Open to anyone or Cameron King)

Post  Cameron King Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Cameron King opens the door and looks towards Jason, who obviously expected anyone else, because he looks very suprised.
-
Cameron King: “Oh you are Jason, right? What can I do for you?”
-
Jason: “I was on the way to find Stray and I expected to find him here, but it looks like I was wrong. But it doesnt matter, its great to meet you.”
-
Jason turns around to the camera.
-
Jason: “Ladies and Gentlemen, I didnt found Stray, but I had here another superstar of the EFW. I presenting you Cameron King, that guy who has to fight Stray tonight in a Steel Cage Match.”
-
He turns back to Cameron to look towards him.
-
Jason: “Is there anything you want to say about the Match against the former Firestorm Champion Stray.”
-
Cameron leans against the door frame.
-
Cameron King: “There is just one thing.I am looking forward for this match tonight. And again Kaluani allows me to fight a Steel Cage Match and I love fighting in a Cage.” He pauses a moment “Stray is a great fighter in here, one of the big superstars and I am sure it will be a great match tonight. We both will give our best and offer the people out there one hell of a match. And after two draws I will show everyone out there, that Cameron King is able to win matches too and I will win against the former Champion and this will bring me one step closer to the current one.”
-
Jason: “One more question. It looks like you and Kaluani are known each other. What is the story behind this friendship and what we have to expect about that in the future.”
-
Cameron King: “The story behind isnt important. The only important thing is the friendship itself. And I defenitely expect nothing about this friendship. I am just here in the EFW to fight and to offer the people out there great matches.”
-
Cameron leaves his place under the door frame and makes some steps into the locker room.
-
Cameron King: “I think we are finished now. I need to concentrate and prepare for my match later.”
-
After this he closes the door. Jason turns around to the camera.
-
Jason: “There is nothing more I find out because of the connection between Kaluani and Cameron King, but I am the worlds best reporter and I am sure I will find out more in the near future. So an now let us continue to looking for Stray or maybe something other interessting.”
-
Jason walks away followed by the camera.
-
(OOC: Hope this is ok for you stray and you expected nothing other.)

Cameron King

Back to top Go down

Searching for an interview.(Open to anyone or Cameron King) Empty Re: Searching for an interview.(Open to anyone or Cameron King)

Post  stray Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 am

(Ooc: Works great for me. If anyone else wants to jump in, feel free. Otherwise I'll finish this up in a couple hours.)
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 am

The camera shows the backstage area, panning to the left to reveal Jason, the self-proclaimed worlds best interviewer. He appears to be looking for someone as he's looking to his left and his right as he walks down the hallway, stopping every few minutes or so to check behind him. He looks to the cameraman following him as he says something to the cameraman in a low voice, only to have a small look of shock before standing upright and smiling to the camera.
-
Jason, the self-proclaimed world's best interviewer: "Hello, EFW faithful! It's me, Jason, the self-proclaimed worlds best interviewer. And I'm here to bring you great fans a special interview of EFW's very own, former EFW Firestorm Champion, Stray!"
-
Jason continues to smile to the camera before motioning to the cameraman to continue following him as he turns around to continue down the hallway.
-
Jason, with his head turned back slightly as he looks back to the camera: "The only problem is that Stray tends to wander about. So finding him tends to be a tad bit difficult. Never fear though, as the world's best interviewer, I will promise you fans that I will get the job done."
-
Jason stops in front of a random locker room as he knocks on it a few times. He smiles to the camera again as the door begins to open.
-
Cameron King opens the door and looks towards Jason, who obviously expected anyone else, because he looks very surprised.
-
Cameron King: “Oh you are Jason, right? What can I do for you?”
-
Jason: “I was on my way to find Stray and I expected to find him here, but it looks like I was wrong. But it doesn't matter, its great to meet you.”
-
Jason turns around to the camera.
-
Jason: “Ladies and Gentlemen, I didn't find Stray, but I have here another superstar of the EFW. I present to you Cameron King, the guy who has to fight Stray tonight in a Steel Cage Match.”
-
He turns back to Cameron to look towards him.
-
Jason: “Is there anything you want to say about the Match against the former Firestorm Champion, Stray?”
-
Cameron leans against the door frame.
-
Cameron King: “There is just one thing. I am looking forward to this match tonight. And again Kaluani allows me to fight a Steel Cage Match and I love fighting in a Cage.” He pauses a moment, “Stray is a great fighter in here, one of the big superstars and I am sure it will be a great match tonight. We both will give our best and offer the people out there one hell of a match. And after two draws I will show everyone out there, that Cameron King is able to win matches too and I will win against the former Champion and this will bring me one step closer to the current one.”
-
Jason: “One more question. It looks like you and Kaluani know each other. What is the story behind this friendship and what can we expect about that in the future?”
-
Cameron King: “The story behind isn't important. The only important thing is the friendship itself. And I definitely expect nothing about this friendship. I am just here in the EFW to fight and to offer the people out there great matches.”
-
Cameron leaves his place under the door frame and makes some steps into the locker room.
-
Cameron King: “I think we are finished now. I need to concentrate and prepare for my match later.”
-
After this he closes the door. Jason turns around to the camera.
-
Jason: “There is nothing more I can find out of the connection between Kaluani and Cameron King, but I am the world's best reporter and I am sure I will find out more in the near future. So now, let us continue to look for Stray or maybe something other interesting.”
-
Jason walks away, followed by the camera.

(Ooc: Went ahead and connected the two posts together, and fixed a few of the typoes, and made a couple of other small changes to make it sound/read better. This should air sometime early in the show. The next post after a couple of matches or so, if possible. )
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 am

The screen fades to the backstage area once again as Jason, the self-proclaimed world's best interviewer, is seen pacing down the hallway with his hand reaching back to the cameraman as he follows along.
-
Jason, glancing back to the camera as he paces:"Ladies and Gentlemen, I've just got word on Stray's location. It would seem that he was last seen near the stairwell that leads up to the rafters."
-
Jason looks around for a second before continuing along with the cameraman. They both manage to make there way towards the stairwell where Stray comes into view, sitting upon the steps as he looks up to Jason and the cameraman. Jason looks to Stray, then turns around to the camera and smiles.
-
Jason:"EFW fans, one and all. As promised, I bring to you the one, the only, Stray!"
-
Jason turns to Stray as he looks towards him.
-
Jason:"You're a hard man to find, Stray. I have to ask, though. Why are you all the way up here?"
-
Stray:"Perhaps a hard man to find is a man that prefers not to be found, Jason. Regardless, you found me. You ask me why am I up here? It's rather simple, Jason. Who would actually bother to come up here? Willingly? There's a feeling of being isolated when you're up here. I'm sure you know this, but I've a match later tonight against Cameron King. Not just any match, though. A Steel Cage match. Have you ever been locked away in a cage, Jason? Perhaps not, but that's okay. While being up here isn't quite the same as being inside a cage, you can possibly understand the same feeling of isolation one would get. Being up here allows me to set my mind into focus and prepare for my match."
-
Jason:"Fair enough. Speaking of your match tonight, I was able to get a few words from your opponent Cameron King. It appears that the match is in Cameron's favor. Your thoughts on your opponent and your match tonight?"
-
Stray looks to Jason as he stands up.
-
Stray:"I've wrestled in plenty of matches and match types in my career, Jason. To suggest that Cameron has an advantage over me in a steel cage match remains to be seen. Keep in mind, that Cameron's yet to actually win a match here in the EFW. That may be even more incentive for him to bring his all, which is something he needs to prove to everyone if he believes he's got a shot at the EFW Firestorm title. He'll have to get in line with everyone else though. I've held that title before. I know of the prestige that comes with being considered the best. Kaluani wants to try and test me in the match, to earn my shot at the title, then so be it. Everyone should pay close attention to this match tonight. Cameron King and I, we're going to beat each other senseless inside that cage, one of us is going to walk out, and the fans around the world are going to rejoice. This will be a match to remember."
-
Stray looks to Jason before walking past him and out of view.
-
Jason:"Well, there you have it folks. Some strong words from our former champion who goes on to face Cameron King in a Steel Cage match tonight. Will Stray emerge victorious as he fights his way back up to challenge our current Firestorm Champion, Bruiser Bob? Or will Cameron King prove to everyone that he's a force to be reckoned with and claim his first victory over our former champion and lay claim to the #1 contender's spot? Stay tuned."

(OOC: This is finished and ready to go.)
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum