Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Young: Having trouble getting to the shows? (open to DD and Distor)

2 posters

Go down

Ryan Young: Having trouble getting to the shows? (open to DD and Distor) Empty Ryan Young: Having trouble getting to the shows? (open to DD and Distor)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Ryan Young walks down to the ring, glaring at the crowd, as if they have done something to piss him off. Most likely have, considering that Ryan has a bad temper, considering what he did to his own brother (killing him) it just shows you how quickly you can make him lose his temper. He snatches a mic from ringside and slithers into the ring snarling at the people in the crowd.
-
Ryan: "I hate you all,"
-
Ryan gets a boo so loud, it was almost as if something bad had just happened.
-
Ryan: "I wasn't in any show last week, due to the fact that I was caught up in an accident. And due to that fact, my travel times were cut short, but this time, I am here, and I want to be able to say that I hate each and everyone of you here tonight,"
-
The fans boos loudly once again at Ryan's comment.
-
Ryan: "But there are two people backstage, who I hate more than each and everyone of you here tonight. And they are, Damien Darkness and Distor!"
-
(ooc: how about an interruption now please?)
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Ryan Young: Having trouble getting to the shows? (open to DD and Distor) Empty Re: Ryan Young: Having trouble getting to the shows? (open to DD and Distor)

Post  Damien Darkness Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm

ooc - was this for Thursday's show or the PPV?

Damien Darkness appears at the top of the entrance ramp and looks down at Ryan Young.
-
Damien Darkness: "You don't like me? Tell you the truth, I don't give a crap. I think it was pretty obvious from my previous comments to you that I don't respect you, don't like you, and really could care less about your existence in EFW or on this planet, for that matter. I've got much more important matters to tend to, like winning the tag team championship and defending my Bonfire Belt to worry about the likes of you. Why don't you just crawl back to your sister and let her comfort you so that we real wrestlers can get down to business?"
-
The Lord of Evil laughs his patented maniacal laugh and heads towards the back.
-
ooc - Back to you
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Ryan Young: Having trouble getting to the shows? (open to DD and Distor) Empty Re: Ryan Young: Having trouble getting to the shows? (open to DD and Distor)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Ryan's eyebrow twitches suddenly, before calling out to the 'Lord of Darkness' unless he had stopped doing that.
-
Ryan: "Well, Damien, unless I can actually say I've killed someone! You couldn't kill anyone even if you tried your best to do so! Because you are nothing more than a coward!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Damien Darkness turns around and stares at Ryan Young.
-
Damien Darkness: "I don't think I heard correctly, are you speaking English? What does killing someone have to do with being a coward? Note that there's a huge difference between being evil, like me, and being a complete psychopathic idiot, like yourself. I'm not trying to kill anyone.
-
As for being a coward, my record in the ring more than stands for itself. I'm a fighting champion and haven't backed down from any fight, so I think you're just trying to goad me into something further. Let me state this for the record. You've never been as good as me and you never will. Probably best for you to crawl away now before you get hurt."

-
Damien Darkness turns his back on Ryan Young and continues towards the back.
-
ooc - back to you
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down