Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Calm Before The Storm (closed)

Go down

The Calm Before The Storm (closed) Empty The Calm Before The Storm (closed)

Post  arcticterror Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Arctic Terror is shown sitting in his dressing room looking deadly serious compared to his usual cocky self, as if Arch Reaper's taunting has taken a effect on his mind
-
Arctic Terror:" Later tonight I will be competing in a fatal four way match for the will of fire championship."
-
The crowd cheers at the idea of a fatal four way and even louder at the will of fire title being on the line
-
Arctic Terror: " Yes that would get your redneck blood flowing wouldn't it you morons. Your not the one putting your body on the line to make a living. In a one on one match you can break and arm, snap your neck, hell you can die if your unlucky enough.

-
The crowd is booing Arctic Terror for being such a wuss
-
Arctic Terror: "Now multiply that danger by four and you can be sure that someone is not going to walk out of the match under his own power. That's where I come in every time I wrestle at a Pay-Per-View a career is ended, it hasn't been my own so far and I am looking to keep it that way.
-
Arctic Terror looks intently at the camera
-
Arctic Terror: "So this is a fair warning to the soon to be victims of this match, this is the calm before the storm when that bell rings you will see violence and fury that will rival any war zone on earth, and when the dust settles and the broken bodies are carted away it will be me standing tall as the Will Of Fire Champion. Now get the hell out of my face.

-
The camera fades to black as the crowd is going wild anticipating a brutal match.
-
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down