Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great opportunity

Go down

A great opportunity Empty A great opportunity

Post  Yellow Girl Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:10 pm

We can see Yellow Girl in Kaluanis training room. She fights with one of the wooden figures and breaths heavily. Suddenly a noise can be heard behind her and we can see Betty sliding next to her and bumping her head into Yellow Girl.
-
Yellow Girl: “Stop doing this Betty!”
-
Betty still bumps into Yellow Girl, looks at ther and squeaks. Yellow Girl stops her training and looks to Betty.
-
Yellow Girl: “I am not finished yet. I must continue my training, I am in a champion Match. Its a great opportunity and I want to reach this now. I fought some single champion matches in the past in other feds, and more than one time I lost the Matches because of all this intrigues behind the scenes. And I hope I can fight this match now, without all this problems and I hope I will use this chance to become champion.”
-
Yellow Girl starts her training again, but just a second later Betty again bumps into her and squeaks loud.
-
Yellow Girl still heavely breathing: “Ok you persuade me. I will go back into the locker room and stop training now. I will need all may power later in the match.”
-
Betty again squeaks, obviously satisfied and leaves the training room behind Yellow Girl.
-
(OOC: Bruiser Bob wasnt online since days so I dont think he will write something, but maybe someone else want to bump into me, feel free!!)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum