Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold is a girls best friend! (Open to Infinity, Kaluani and Will-Of-Fire contenders)

3 posters

Go down

Gold is a girls best friend! (Open to Infinity, Kaluani and Will-Of-Fire contenders) Empty Gold is a girls best friend! (Open to Infinity, Kaluani and Will-Of-Fire contenders)

Post  SpeedHawk Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:30 pm

SpeedHawk is walking down the hallways of the mighty EFW. He is whistling a sad tune, on his left shoulder rests Callum, his pet Hawk, on his left lies the Will-Of-Belt. SpeedHawk walks through the hall, then suddenly stops in the middle of it. He looks around, smirking, then looks to the Will-Of-Fire belt.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hum. Still don't get it. What am I supposed to do with this?"
-
He scratches the back of his head, obviously thinking about something. He then begins to smile as it seems he has an idea. Still, his face looks a little huffy.
-
He then continues his walk, a big smile on his face, the whistling song turns to a happy one. He walks through the halls until he arrives at the door of Infinity. He enters without knocking and catches Infinity quite unexpected... With a quick move, she puts a door of one of the lockers between her and the camera, which now only catches her bare-naked feet and shoulders. The rest is covered by the door. The camera also catches her wrestling dress next to her usual clothes, which are a few feet away from her, lying up tidy at the other end of the bench.
-
It seems SpeedHawk doesn't really care, he walks up to the bench in the middle, the grin over his face widening.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey Babe! How are you? Oh, sure, sure, you can only be fine, with a cool man like me at your side."
-
He takes off the belt and lays it down beside him.
-
SpeedHawk: "I don't know if you have watched my match at this Pirate-Panic thing. I have won and such, but somehow that darn judge didn't want to give me the ownership of that champion-ship we were fighting on. I mean, it was such a great ship and I really liked it. I would have loved to set sail on that thing with you. Instead, they gave me this usle... beautiful belt here."
-
SpeedHawk points over to the golden belt. He grins as he picks it up again, without even noticing Infinity still standing behing the locker, being a bit caught unwanted.
-
SpeedHawk: "You know what, babe? I have a great idea! I mean, gold is pretty cool on a handsome man like me, but on a gorgeous woman like you, it would like awesome! I make it a present to you, what do you think? I am sure it would fit you well!"
-
SpeedHawk takes the belt without awaiting any answer, throwing it over to Infinity...

(Open to you for reaction now! For everyone else reading: Don't worry, Hawk stays the champion, he simply didn't get that the belt is somehow important for that. He wanted the ship, not the belt Gold is a girls best friend! (Open to Infinity, Kaluani and Will-Of-Fire contenders) Icon_razz - but it gives for an interesting storyline, I suppose.)

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Gold is a girls best friend! (Open to Infinity, Kaluani and Will-Of-Fire contenders) Empty LOL!

Post  Lightsoul Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:28 am

(OOC: of course) U never cease to amaze me how you come up with those ideas, I certainly am in mood for one of those specially-made brews if it stirs your thoughts? Wink LOL! you know your stuff well
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Gold is a girls best friend! (Open to Infinity, Kaluani and Will-Of-Fire contenders) Empty Re: Gold is a girls best friend! (Open to Infinity, Kaluani and Will-Of-Fire contenders)

Post  Infinity Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:39 am

Infinity, still standing behind the locker, catches the belt and looks towards Speedhawk.
-
Infinity: “Wait a moment!”
-
She throws the belt back to him and looks with an angry look to the camera. Then she starts to searching something into her locker, still standing behind the door. Just a second later, she suddenly throws a towel towards the camera and the scene goes dark.
-
The cameraman lowers the camera, so he can take off the towel. It lasts a while and as he turns back to the scene, Infinity is standing next to Speedhawk wearing jeans and a top. She bends down a bit and takes Speedhawks shirt to lift him up, so that he stands directly in front of her. Then she takes the championship belt and lays it over her shoulder.
-
Infinity: “You are right, this looks better on me.”
-
She makes one step closer to Speedhawk so that their bodys touch each others. She lays one arm around him and caresses his back of the head.
-
Infinity, whispering into Speedhawks ear: “You should get rid of this cameraman, than we maybe can celebrate your great win. We had not the possibility doing this until now.”
-
She turns away from Speedhawk, sits down on the bank some steps away and smiles towards Speedhawk with an impish look.
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gold is a girls best friend! (Open to Infinity, Kaluani and Will-Of-Fire contenders) Empty Re: Gold is a girls best friend! (Open to Infinity, Kaluani and Will-Of-Fire contenders)

Post  SpeedHawk Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:21 pm

SpeedHawk looks at her, then turns to the cameraman. You can obviously see him thinking.
-
SpeedHawk: "Well, I wouldn't mind him watching. But hey, if you mind. It's not as if she doesn't like you, Mister Camera. It's just that she is a very shy and sensitive person. You know, a woman and all that. Would you please?"
-
SpeedHawk bumps the cameraman outside and closes the door behind him. We can hear him talk through the closed door.
-
SpeedHawk: "Now, where is my winning cake? And why didn't you want the cameraman to see it? Is it at least a good one?"

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:47 pm

The camera stands in front of the closed door. A moment nothing can be heard and then a bump can be heard. It sounds like someone suddenly bears against the door. Infinity can be heard talking silently from inside.
-
Infinity: “You want a winning cake? I had something better for you.”
-
After this we can hear that the door is locked and we can only hear some more muffled noises from inside before the scene fades away.
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down