Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ends Tonight (Open to Will of Fire at Noon contestants)

3 posters

Go down

This ends Tonight (Open to Will of Fire at Noon contestants) Empty This ends Tonight (Open to Will of Fire at Noon contestants)

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:30 pm

A camera shows Jason standing somewhere backstage with a mic in his right hand
-
Jason: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest of this time..Arch Reaper"
-
The camera zooms out and Arch Reaper is side by side with Jason with his arms crossed staring at the floor
-
Jason: "Arch, last thursday you advanced to the tag team tournament's finals along with Damien Darkness and tonight you have the chance to win the Will of Fire championship. Your thoughts on that."
-
Arch Reaper slowly moves his head up and looks at Jason
-
Arch Reaper: "I have the chance..? Jason..You didn't learn nothing since our last meeting..Don't make me do it again..Tonight I WILL become the champion.. Last thursday, Me and Damien dominated both M.Page and Speedhawk.. And I realized something during the match.. Speedhawk was scared.. Afraid of losing his life.. I wanted to end his life.. But he sent his "friend" after me because he was too scared to face me.. When I locked the Mandible Claw on M.Page.. Speedhawk didn't even try to help his partner.. Speedhawk knew that there was nothing he could do.. Because he's afraid of me.. That's why tonight I'll become the champion.."
-
Arch Reaper puts a creepy smile on his face

Arch Reaper: "Have you seen the other guys..? A loudmouth jerk..And someone that no one knows and no one cares about.. But the championship part isn't the most important.. The important thing is that I will end Speedhawk's life and we won't have to take his crap anymore.. Like I said, it all ends tonight.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at the camera, takes the mic from Jason and pushes him aside with strenght
-
Arch Reaper: "Arctic Terror.. You better stay out of my way.. Speedhawk is mine.. You better focus on the other guy because I don't wanna see your face until I destroy, slay and slaughter that stupid idiot.. And then.. You and me can fight for the gold.. Because I want that title too.. I've seen the power of that belt.. It atracts people to you.. I wouldn't have to seek for my preys anymore.. They'll just step into my web.. And feed themselves to me.. I can show you how it's done.."
-
The camera follows Arch Reaper. When he gets near the entrance, the image changes to one of the arena's camera and Arch Reaper comes out from the entrance while the crowd boos loud. Arch Reaper walks towards the ring, rolls into it and stands in the middle of the ring
-
Arch Reaper: "When I get the Will of Fire championship.. I'll just have to stand in the middle of my slauighteryard like this.. And wait for my preys to come out and try to take the gold from me.. And when they try.."
-
Arch Reaper puts an insane look on his face and smiles
-
Arch Reaper: "That's when the bloodbath begins.. The preparations for the weekly feast.. Flesh.. Blood.. Bones.. My slaughteryard will be an happy place.. A place where my desires and pleasures will become real.. Satsify my bloodthirst.. I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU WHO DARES TO COME AND FIGHT ME..!!
-
Arch Reaper sits in the middle of the ring and swings back and forward
-
Arch Reaper: "Yes..ehehehe...Yes..My pleasures and desires will become true.."
-
Arch Reaper drops the mic still swinging and staring at the mat as the people chants "you're a psycho"
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

This ends Tonight (Open to Will of Fire at Noon contestants) Empty Re: This ends Tonight (Open to Will of Fire at Noon contestants)

Post  arcticterror Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:59 pm

From behind Arch Reaper's back Arctic Terror slinks out from beneath the ring holding a kendo stick. He crawls into the ring behind Arch Reaper's back springs up and takes a running swing at the back of his head

Last edited by arcticterror on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

This ends Tonight (Open to Will of Fire at Noon contestants) Empty Re: This ends Tonight (Open to Will of Fire at Noon contestants)

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:59 pm

(OOC: Hit it with no mercy)
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:44 pm

and hits executing a Legendary Kendo Stick Shot to the back of the head
-
The crack of the kendo stick hitting Arch Reaper in the back of the head rings through out the arena, as reaper falls to the mat
-
Arctic Terror makes his way over to the commentators tables and picks up a microphone

-
Arctic Terror: "That is only a taste of what you'll see from me in the Fatal Four Way, Reaper. You think you stand a chance against me? All you care about is pain and making people bleed and i can appreciate that but the difference between us is I have self control.
-

The crowd boo's Arctic Terror as his actions in the ring moments ago slightly contradict this statement
-
Arctic Terror: "While you'll be there trying to get as much blood pouring as you can i will bide my time and the slide in, lock in the Frostbite Leg Lock and you will tap out!
-
Arctic Terror drops the mike on the floor causing the feedback to course through the speakers and walks back to the locker room's with a smile on his face.

(ooc just combine those two in to a weapon shot)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamite Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:49 pm

A man in a gray hoodie sweatshirt steps over the barrier, grabbing the dropped microphone and sliding in to the ring. He slowly stands up and pulls back his hood from his sweatshirt, as the fans are surprised to see "Dynamite" Derek Dunn. Dunn slowly circles around the fallen Reaper as his focus remains looking down upon him.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: So this... this is what the Will of Fire Championship match... the fatal 4 way will look like. This pathetic excuse of flesh ...
-
Dunn slowly kicks at reaper pushing him with his foot as he looks over him still.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: As far as tonight goes, I made the promise on Thursday, and I'll make the promise again this evening, Speedhawk will not be walking out of here with that Will of Fire Championship Belt... in fact... it will walk away tonight, around my waist. For tonight.. I will be the new... reigning EFW Will of Fire Champion.... and the three of you...
-
Dunn shakes his head slowly, looking at Reaper as he regains his bearings.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: The three of you... will stand as only a statistic... the statistic that shows... Victory to the East West Connection... you should all.. . watch .... your..... back.
-
Dunn throws the mic down bouncing it off the head of Reaper, as he rolls out of the ring, and goes back over the guardrail and exits through the fans.
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down