Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Must Be A Joke (Open to anyone)

2 posters

Go down

This Must Be A Joke (Open to anyone) Empty This Must Be A Joke (Open to anyone)

Post  Arch Reaper Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:26 pm

The lights go red blood and "Psychosocial" from Slipknot blasts in the arena. Arch Reaper comes out wearing his blood stained shirt, dark pants, black boots and his long dark brown hair covering the side of his face that has the scar. As the crowd fills the arena with boos, Arch Reaper looks at them with an angry face while standing on the entrance. Arch Reaper begins to walk towards the ring with his head down but we can still see the anger on his face. He rolls into the ring but instead of standing up, he stares at the lower rope while lying on his belly and suddenly begins to bite it furiously, like he's trying to take his frustrations out of his mind. Then, he slowly begins to stand always staring at the rope. He sighs with his eyes closed, turns around and asks for a mic. The crowd chants "You're a psycho" as he sits on the nearest top turnbuckle as usual, staring at the mat. He begins to speak with a sinister voice
-
Arch Reaper: "I..don't..get..this.."
-
Arch Reaper sighs, scratches his chin while thinkin on what he's going to say and looks at the crowd who's still booing him.
-
Arch Reaper: "Actually..Two things that I don't get..But first things first..PPV: Pirate Panic..Climb the mast match..To those who don't remember..It was easily the best match that this fed has ever seen..Featuring a future Hall of Famer..And the most annoying guy that i've ever met..Speedhawk.."
-
The crowd cheers at Speedhawk's name and Arch Reaper looks up like he doesn't aprove these cheers.
-
Arch Reaper: "As I was saying just before you stupid swines interrupted me..Me and Speedha..No wait..It was only me.. showed you all why I'm one of the main faces of this roster..Either you like it..or not..But your opinion..Doesn't really matter..Anyway..Here's the part that I don't get..Even though Speedhawk caught the belt before me..He was the one who left the arena on a stretcher..And he was still considered the winner of the match.."
-
The crowd cheers again and starts chanting "Speedhawk".
-
Arch Reaper: "Of course you like that..You are idiots like him..Let me finish, pigs..Just because the guy has the belt..he is the winner..Are you f*ckin kidding me..? The guy left on a stretcher..!! How does that looks like a win..?! I told you i was going to take him out for good..Well..I did just that..And just when i was going to begin the real slaughter..The stupid match has to be stopped..Because he's the winner..It didn't look like it from where I was standing..Just another stupid idea from our retarded of GM..How can a guy be considered the winner AND the new champion..While he's leaving on a stretcher..? That's the first thing I don't get.."
-
The crowd chants loud "You suck" and Arch Reaper smiles sadisticly.
-
Arch Reaper: "Speaking of Kaluani..Who I really thought that was beginning to understand me..I'm really disapointed, GM..Guess you are that much of a moron..That leads me to the second thing..Once again..I'll say this..Everyone saw it..Everyone knows it..I am the next big thing..That match took all your doubts away..Yes, I deserve a rematch..I want Speedhawk's blood..I don't give a crap about the belt..All I want is to taste his blood..His flesh..They didn't let me because our GM knew that I was going to destroy Hawk..So he putted us on a match that favoured Speedhawk..Kal doesn't want me as champion..And I don't blame him.."
-
The crowd chants "Kaluani" loud.
-
Arch Reaper: "So..I took a look at today's card..And I can only think this must be a joke.."
-
Arch Reaper's smile turns into a demented look and he's almost spitting every word now.
-
Arch Reaper: "BigAndrea..? The guy that I injured on a match..? He's the one who deserves a title match..?!! I'm sick of this lack of respect, Kal..Who the hell do you think you are..? I'm the rightful number one contender..You can't take away the fact that I almost ended his and Speedhawk's career..!! I wanna finish what I started..Speedhawk is mine..I wanna slay him..torture him..Mutilate him..Kill him..and have a feast with his dead body..So you better give me wha.."
-
Suddenly someone interrupts Arch Reaper.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

This Must Be A Joke (Open to anyone) Empty Re: This Must Be A Joke (Open to anyone)

Post  arcticterror Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:56 pm

(occ im busy right now but i got this so no one else post, probably tommorow i can get started)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

This Must Be A Joke (Open to anyone) Empty Re: This Must Be A Joke (Open to anyone)

Post  arcticterror Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:37 am

Zetsubo Billy by Maximum the Hormone plays and Arctic Terror comes out smiling, to a hail of boo's
-
Arctic Terror: "Well Archy, can I call you Archy? I don't care I'm gunna call you Archy. Archy normally I would be all for what your saying, I certainly agree with your opinion on our GM as he has failed to prove his mangerial skills time and time again. I like that your clear with your intentions, you want to hurt people and I know that there are certainly people that deserve to be hurt."
-
Arctic Terror face grows serious as he continues
-
Arctic Terror: "What I don't appreciate is your dishonesty and stupidity."
-
The crowd cheers at Arctic bashing arch Reaper
-
Arctic Terror: "In that way you are similar to the fans that watch this show"
-
The cheers immediatly turn to boos again
-
Arctic Terror: "Archy you say you love blood you say you want to end careers. Well as far as I've seen none of that has come to pass, your damage to Speed Hawk while impressive for a amateur certainly did not end his career, neither did any of the other beatings you gave him under intention to kill or maim. Now i don't give a rat's ass about these fans and i certainly don't do what I do for them but when i say something I deliver on it. When I say I'm going to win I win, and when i go into a match with the intention of ending someone's career I do it. Remember Stunning Shane Styles, probably not since he was lost in the shadow of my explosive arrival on the EWF scene, but i said i would end his career and I did we went into a Loser Leaves Town match and I won, that's one career ended. We all remember Mike Champion."
-
A sadistic smile creeps across Arctic Terror's face as the crowd boos even louder
-
Arctic Terror: "I told myself that time that i would end Mike Champions career and I did, that's two. You talk the big talk Archy but when it comes down to it you just can't deliver. On to my second point, when you call a member of the the most powerful faction in the EWF weak then your just asking for trouble. Andrea isn't the most talkative fellow but when he has something to say he says it, and I'm sure he feels the same way I do when I say that when you mess with one member of Dynasty you mess with all of us. When you say Andrea is weak you say that myself and the rest of Dynasty are weak and that is something I wont tolerate. You are a lucky man since Roy Jones and I are in the Tag Team Tournament we are much to busy to deal with the likes of you. Now lets.."
-
Someone comes out and interrupts Arctic Terror
-

Last edited by ArcticTerror on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:41 am

(ooc wow that was tiring first time i've cranked one out that long i feel like i need a nap now)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:51 pm

(OOC: A well deserved nap)
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:14 pm

I don't know where thompson is and his inactivity isn't exactly reassuring, i've slightly edited my post if someone else wants to come out, or i could change it a little more and you could just say something else arch.
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 pm

(OOC: Yeah i wanna say something)
Arch Reaper interrupts Arctic Terror.
-
Arch Reaper: "Ok..Just shut your mouth.."
-
Arch Reaper is staring at Arctic Terror with no emotion in his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "I'm sorry..I wasn't really listening..I was trying to figure who you are because I've never seen you in my life.."
-
Arch Reaper is still staring at Arctic Terror while the crowd doesn't know how to react and as Arctic Terror is about to answer, Arch Reaper doesn't let him speak.
-
Arch Reaper: "But you're name doesn't really matters so let's go on..I only heard the part of BigAndrea being your boyfriend and the fact that he's the one who wears the pants in your relationship..And if so..Then yeah, I'm calling you guys weak because If he's the strong one..Then I'm better than all of you..Our match proves that.."
-
There's a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd and Arch Reaper continues.
-
Arch Reaper: "But there's another thing that I don't get..And that makes it three for tonight..Must be a record..If BigAndrea is such a stud..Why didn't HE come out instead of you..? Why are you the one here talking about how great he is..? Is he scared of me..? I don't blame him but he shouldn't send someone else to do the talk then..How pathetic of him..And how pathetic of you to accept doing it.."
-
The crowd is still confused and doesn't know how to react.
-
Arch Reaper: "Now get the hell outta here and give this to BigAndrea from me little boy.."
-
Arch Reaper raises his left hand and shows Arctic Terror the middle finger.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm

(ooc Shocked dang that was more cruel then usual Sad )

The cruel smile usually seen on Arctic Terror's face fades and a terrible grimace appears
-
Arctic Terror: "Do you know who I am? I am Arctic Terror the greatest wrestler the EWF or any federation has ever seen and the leader of Dynasty the most powerful collection human beings under one roof, and you my friend have just signed your death warrent."
-
Arctic Terror throws his mic to the round and storms of backstage, completely fuming.
-
(ooc you can finish something else if you want)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 pm

(OOC: Yes Arch Reaper is a cold heart bastard, you gotta love him Smile . If someone else wants to reply, go for it. If not, I'll finish this later)
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Arch Reaper is staring at the entrance and then nods his head.
-
Arch Reaper: "That guy..Talks a lot..Thought he would never leave.."
-
Arch Reaper sighs and looks down.
-
Arch Reaper: "Kaluani..I hope you are listening..Give me..my..rematch..Or else.."
-
Arch Reaper throws the mic out of the ring while staring at the mat and waits for his opponent.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down