Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm facing HIM?!? (open to Kal and possible DD)

3 posters

Go down

I'm facing HIM?!? (open to Kal and possible DD) Empty I'm facing HIM?!? (open to Kal and possible DD)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm

James Young is seen pacing about in Kalunai's office not looking happy at all, in fact, he looks absolutely livid!
-
James: "Why did you have to do this to me?!"
-
James asks with a dark tone in his voice.
-
James: "Why did you have to put me in a match with Damien Darkness?!? You know what he's like!! You know how much he wants to kill me!! You know how much of a madman he is!! So why in the hell, are you sending me to my grave!?!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

I'm facing HIM?!? (open to Kal and possible DD) Empty Re: I'm facing HIM?!? (open to Kal and possible DD)

Post  Damien Darkness Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:59 am

Damien Darkness enters Kaluani's office and the lights dim a bit.
-
Damien Darkness: "James, so nice to see you again! In fact, I was just coming in here to talk to Kaluani about you. Since you had decided last week to call me a coward in the ring, I thought it was in my best interest to prove my bravery."
-
The Lord of Evil bows his head in the direction of the GM.
-
Damien Darkness: "Thank you, Kaluani, for giving me James in another match. I would enjoy it, however, if we could make this more interesting than a simple one fall contest. We have had epic battles in the past, with hardcore matches and Last Blood matches. Blood has spilled and careers were probably cut short. But, enough of this waxing poetic. I want to make him bleed again and I want to do it tonight. What kind of match are you willing to offer us?"
-
Damien Darkness points at James Young and laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
-
(ooc - next!)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

I'm facing HIM?!? (open to Kal and possible DD) Empty Re: I'm facing HIM?!? (open to Kal and possible DD)

Post  Kaluani Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 am

(OOC: Technically, I have to buy every match type except for Last Man Staning Smile - Sorry for the dealy, i was kinda busy! )

Kaluani looks to both of the wrestlers, first to James Young.
-
Kaluani: "James, James... Keep it down, where in a secure place here and our guards know very well how to deal with inproper actions. Damien will surely do much, but not kill you..."
-
Kaluani then turns to Damien Darkness.
-
Kaluani: "From what I remember about you, the last matches I offered you to take place in where disliked by you very much... Even my great rocket ride match! So... tell me, what do you guys want for a match, it's not as if I cannot improvise anything you want, as long as it makes the fans be happy."
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Damien Darkness thinks for a second.
-
Damien Darkness: "True, Kal, you have made some silly matches in the past. I propose that we have a no-DQ match. However, just to make it as fair as possible for James, I would add the stipulation that no outside interference will be tolerated from anyone on or off the roster. I want this to be James, me, and whatever "friends" I can find under the ring to bust him open with."
-
Damien Darkness looks at James and Kal awaiting a reply.
-

(ooc - next)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:27 pm

James sneers at Damien Darkness at the idea of a non-DQ match, before he speaks once more.
-
James: "If this match is to be a Non-DQ match, than I want it to be a match where no-one can interfere with our match and if anyone does, I want them to be suspended!"
-
James smirks at the idea of Devastator X being suspended, or anyone else who was with Damien.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Damien Darkness looks at James.
-
Damien Darkness: "Well, since this is what I had just suggested myself, I agree to the no outside interference clause. I'd shake with you on it, but Kaluani's chair would somehow connect with your head during the handshake, so I'll leave it at that."
-
Laughing his patented maniacal laugh, Damien Darkness wanders back to his boiler room.
-

(ooc - think we can end this here)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:11 pm

James suddenly smirks in a way that does not look healthy, even after what Damien had just said.
-
James: "I think I know what I'm going to be aiming for in this match, and that is crippling you!"
-
James smirks in a predatory as if he was about to use his Young's Killing Kick on someone, and that person, could very well be Damien Darkness.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down