Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right Now! (open to kal or whoever)

2 posters

Go down

Right Now! (open to kal or whoever) Empty Right Now! (open to kal or whoever)

Post  arcticterror Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Arctic Terror's music plays as he walks to the ring with a mic in his hand accompanied by the wave of boo's and hisses fromm the crowd
-
Arctic Terror: "Alright I announced my contention for the Will Of Fire title last week, on Lighting Strike Down I beat Arch Reaper who also wanted a title shot. Alas I still have nothing, everyone is throwing around challenges but I am the only one who has earned a title shot. So, Kaluani I want you to come out here right now and announce me as the Number One Contender for the Will OF Fire Championship.
-
Arctic Terror waits for Kaluani to come out and talk to him.
-
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Right Now! (open to kal or whoever) Empty Re: Right Now! (open to kal or whoever)

Post  Arch Reaper Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Suddenly, a deep and sadistic voice is heard throughout the arena calling for Arctic Terror.
-
Voice: "Oh Arctiiiiic...Oh Arctiiiic..."
-
It's easy to understand that is Arch Reaper's voice but he's nowhere to be seen.
-
Arch Reaper: "Why do you keep annoying people with your pathetic and boring speech..? And most of all..Why do you keep pissing me off, little Terror..?"
-
There's a mixed crowd reaction.
-
Arch Reaper: "Are you trying to run away from our agreement..? We agreed that at the PPV..Me,you, Speedhawk and BigAndrea would fight for the Will of Fire championship..So don't try to escape from me and fight Speedhawk alone..But I know why Kaluani didn't answer our call yet.."
-
Arch Reaper is seen slowly walking through the crowd towards the ring.
-
Arch Reaper: "Tonight we'll have the second semi-final of the tag tournament..Damien and me versus M.Page and..Speedhawk.."
-
The crowd erupts in cheers after hearing M.Page's and Speedhawk's names.
-
Arch Reaper: "And after the match..Speedhawk will probably not make it to the PPV..So you see..Our jackass of a GM is just waiting to see what is going to happen to Speedhawk on that match..Because it may very well be his last one.."
-
The crowd boos loud as Arch Reaper jumps over the barricade and rolls in the ring. Then, he stands quickly face to face with Arctic Terror.
-
Arch Reaper: "But make no mistake..After my revenge tonight against that retard..I will be at the PPV..I will slay whoever takes part of the championship match..And I will become the champion..No one diserves it more than me and there's nothing that you, Kal, Devil or God can do about it.."
-
The crowd begins to chant "You Suck" as Arch Reaper is smiling sadisticly at Arctic Terror.
-
Arch Reaper: "Don't look at me like that, you son of a b*tch..Get out of my slaughteryard..sit tight near the commentators..And watch close Speedhawk's annihilation..And the beginning..Of a new Era..The Reaper's Era.."
-
Arch Reaper laughs out loud and looks around at the angry crowd with a lunatic look on his face
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down