Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournament Team Number 5 & 6 (Dunn, Boris, MPage, SpHawk)

4 posters

Go down

Tournament Team Number 5 & 6 (Dunn, Boris, MPage, SpHawk) Empty Tournament Team Number 5 & 6 (Dunn, Boris, MPage, SpHawk)

Post  Von Ryan Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:00 pm

The show returns from commercial to show the two MCs for the lottery tag tournament, Derrik "Demolition" Dameron and Gene Eric, in the ring with two small tables with big buttons atop of them.
-
Also in the ring with them is two EFW fans.
-
Dameron: "Yes, EFW fans, its that time again! Time to choose our next two teams for the lottery tag tournament! And helping us choose team number 5 and team number 6 is two more fans from our audience here tonight. And you guys are?"
-
Dameron turns the mic towards the fans for they can speak.
-
Fan #1: "Uh. Yeah, I'm uh, James from Liverpool England. I'm happy to be here. Oh, and hello to my wife and kids."
-
Fan #2: "Like yeah, brah, my name is Zeke Moonshadow from Southern California. Totally stoked to be here, brah, like yeah, dude is like Infinity available to give out autographs? I'd like to give her my personal autograph with my *bleep*"
-
Dameron: "NO! Enough of that, lets get to the lottery. If you will each please step up to your table and give the button a push please and we will determine whom will be in team number 6."
-
Fan#2: "So. Cal. Rules!!"
-
Dameron: "Just push the button!"
-
Both fans step up to their tables as faces of the EFW superstars flash across the screen ..... Each presses the big button the on the titan tron two faces emerge ..... "Dynamite" Derek Dunn and The Rapping Russian !!!
-
Gene Eric: "Woah! Look at that, I think the fans just chose the East West Conection for team number 5! Great job guys but we still need a team number 6 so lets get to randomizing again and see whom Dunn and Rapping Russian's opponents will be tonight?"
-
Both fans step up to their tables again as faces of the EFW superstars flash across the screen ..... Each presses the big button the on the titan tron two faces emerge ..... M.Page and Speedhawk !!!
-
Gene Eric: "Team number 6 will be M.Page and Speedhawk! The fans randomly chose another pair of wrestlers that work well together!"
-
Dameron: "There you have it folks, later tonight the lottery tag tournament will continue with the teams of Dynamite Dunn and The Rapping Russian versus M.Page and Speedhawk! Only one of these teams will advance in the tournament after tonight, which team will it be!?"
-
Fan#2: "Bitch'n, brah! Surfs up!"
-
Gene Eric: "Will you shut up already!?"
-
(OOC: OK over to you guys if you want to add anything.)[/color]
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Tournament Team Number 5 & 6 (Dunn, Boris, MPage, SpHawk) Empty Re: Tournament Team Number 5 & 6 (Dunn, Boris, MPage, SpHawk)

Post  Dynamite Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:59 am

Just then "Time for War" by LL Cool J hits the arena's music system, as Dunn slowly walks out from the back, looking down the ramp, at the two fans in the ring and the commentator with them. He slowly claps his hands together as he makes his way down the ramp to the ring, slowly walking up the stairs and stepping in between the ropes as he heads over to Dameron taking the mic out of his hand.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Well, well, well... look what we have here. Two of EFW's beloved fans. Bravo, bravo! You two idiots were able to push a button in the middle of the ring, and I'm supposed to be impressed. Not a chance.
-
Slowly circling around the two individuals in the ring.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "So tonite, we'll see the East West Connection in action once again after our... well our MVP-like performance last week against Z Rapper and Spirit. And against who? M Page? I mean who the hell is he? I haven't heard a word out of him in over a month here... sad sad sad. And as far as his partner goes, Speedhawk.. I have nothing against him personally, but business... is business. And I have a point to make to the Champ. So...simply put...let me give a sample of whats to come later tonight Speedhawk.
-
With that Dunn tosses the microphone down on the apron, and looks at the two fans, who now realize they're in danger, as from behind the Rapping Russian slides in to the ring behind them.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn grabs Fan #1 by the neck in a choke slam position holding him up in the air, Slowly turning around -
and grabbing the back of his neck in a reverse choke slam face planting him full force in to the mat, executing
LEGENDARY Dunn And Over!!

-
The Rapping Russian grabs Fan #2's hand and pulls it between his legs lifting him high into the air, and slams him on the mat executing LEGENDARY Comrade Putin's Pumphandle Powerbomb!!
-
Dunn and Boris, both smiling at each other as the turn towards Dameron, as Dameron quickly rolls out of the ring as Dunn and Boris high-five each other, as they turn to exit the ring.
-

(open to you Speedhawk/M.Page, either one, or both)
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Tournament Team Number 5 & 6 (Dunn, Boris, MPage, SpHawk) Empty Re: Tournament Team Number 5 & 6 (Dunn, Boris, MPage, SpHawk)

Post  SpeedHawk Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:54 pm

SpeedHawk appears at the entrance. He has a Burger in one hand and a milk shake in the other. Apparantly, he is eating.
He walks down the entrance ramp, smiles to most of the fans he is passing as he enters the ring. He goes over to Dameron and hands him his stuff. Before handing it over, he takes another bite from his Burger.
-
SpeedHawk, talking to Dynamite, his mouth still full: "mmmbr.I mean, come on... You cannot do that! I know he was talking rubbish and such, but heck, that's no reason for beating someone up. I mean, especially YOU should know. I mean, if that would be a rule: "Beating everyone who talks rubbish", then you should already be be on the intensive care station of a hospital. Look, Mr. Swine-of-Might, I know your pigtail is pink and swirled, but that gives you no rights to poke the mountains into the green valleys. Really!"
-
The audience silences as obviously SpeedHawks strange sentence made them think... If there is any meaning in it at all.
-
SpeedHawk: "Look, this thing says we're going to fight tonight. That#s a good thing - we're both paid to do that and such a stuff, but they don't. Leave them alone or I'll make you regret it. I don't like beating innocent or people that are not able to fight back. It's no fun, that's why I hope your partner tonight will make the match funny, as a match against you? It would never be!"
-
SpeedHawk grins at Dynamite and motions to the paramedics to gather the beaten-up fans.
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Boris walks over to Speedhawk and offers to shake his hand.
-
Boris: "This mighty Russian Bear has much respect for you comrade Speedhawk, and as my friend Dynamite has said, business is business. I am not knowing your partner, but I can tell you we are ready for challenging from you both...."
-
The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as Boris looks around, becoming irritated at the fact he is trying to be friendly towards Speedhawk, but the fans continue to chant 'Russian Loser, Russian Boozer'.
-
((OOC - Back to you gents))
The Rapping Russian Boris
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamite Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Dunn looks aggrevated by the fans as he flips off the crowd in attendance, and the fans pick up their boos to an even louder level. Dunn is seen shaking his head as the screen fades to black.
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down