Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin Ready for every opponnent (Closed)

Go down

Gettin Ready for every opponnent (Closed) Empty Gettin Ready for every opponnent (Closed)

Post  Arch Reaper Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:27 pm

A backstage camera shows some bloodstains on a wall. Then, the camera slowly begins to lower and we see Arch Reaper's face covered with his hair
-
Arch Reaper: "Arctic Terror..Last week you had an idea for a match..A match called "Fatal 4 Way"..I got curious so I checked what kind of match that is..Four guys..No disqualifications..The first to get a pinfall or submission wins the match.."
-
Arch Reaper pulls half of his hair back so we can see one side of his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "It's a match that requires you to have eyes on your back..A match that only the smartest one will prevail..A kind of match for survivors..A match..Perfect for me..ehehehe.."
-
Arch Reaper pulls the rest of his hair back and now we can see his sadistic smile.
-
Arch Reaper: "I've fought Bigandrea and Speedhawk before..I've got them figured out..And tonight..I'll study all your moves and know your weaknesses..Tonight I'll show you all that blood..Can be served hot and cold..Arctic cold.."
-
Arch Reaper puts a demented look on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "My slaughteryard is missing some blood tonight..But I'm ready to slay..And Arctic Terror..You are my prey..Win if you can..Survive..If..I..Let you.."
-
The camera slowly fades as Arch Reaper is staring at it with a mad look.
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down