Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East West Connection (Closed , ready for Show)

2 posters

Go down

East West Connection (Closed , ready for Show) Empty East West Connection (Closed , ready for Show)

Post  Dynamite Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 am

The camera fades in to the locker room of "Dynamite" Derek Dunn. You see him sitting in padded wooden chair, a huge smile on his face, an energy drink in his hand. Wearing a pair of black denim jeans, and no shirt, as he turns towards the camera. The camera slowly zooms out as you see the Rapping Russian in the background and EFW Commentator Shaun Alexander.
-
Shaun Alexander: "Gentleman, at Pirate Panic, we saw you two in an epic battle of speed versus strength in a Last Blood match. A match that could have gone either way. Derek, how do you think that match would have ended?"
-
Dunn slowly leans back in his chair and smiles back at Boris, a huge , huge grin up on his face.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "You know Shaun, I really couldn't see it going any other way than the way it went. Boris and I went toe to toe, knuckle to knuckle, punch for punch, and we still couldn't settle what we started almost a month ago. Russian was supposed to be the first rung of a long ladder I was going to climb to the top of the EFW."
-
Shaun Alexander: "Now Dunn, explain to me, what happened after that match at Pirate Panic. I understand that strange things happen on ships, but for you to do what you did to referee Doug Patrick, do you understand that he's still in the hospital at this time?"
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Yes, Doug Patrick... we won't be seeing him in any matches in the near future, that is for sure. Listen Shaun, Doug was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You had two athletes frustrated at the result of their match. The referee could have made an exception to our match, instead he decided to just call for the bell when time was up... seriously... Shaun its a pay-per-view. The fans aren't out here to watch a match come to a draw, they want to see one of those athletes in that ring, walk out with a victory."
-
Shaun Alexander: "So it was nothing personal, is there anything you would like to say to Mr Patrick, whos recovering from what I'm being told is a severe concussion, and a broken jaw."
-
Dunn slowly leans forward in his chair slowly, looking serious at Shaun Alexander.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Honestly....there is...."
-
Shaun Alexander: "Great, so we're going to get an appology from you for your actions, and perhaps..."
-
Dunn quickly adjusts himself in his seat.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm not appologizing for anything. What I did in that ring after that match, was my controlled actions. If that piss poor referee would have done his job, and let us fight out that match, than maybe he wouldn't be in the situaiton he is. Doug Patrick is exactly where he belongs... out of wrestling."
-
Shaun Alexander: "So its obvious, you have no remorse or human compassion, what happened to "Dynamite" Derek Dunn. The man, that these EFW fans supported, loss after loss, I mean in 2 complete seasons you haven't had your hand raised once... why the sudden change, when these fans were behind you 110%?"
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "You just answered your own god damn question you idiot. Why? Why you ask? I'll tell you why Shaun. For two complete seasons, I cared more about entertaining these rejects we call fans, instead of coming here to do what I do best, and thats eliminating these so called athletes in the EFW. Athletes like that worthless talent Spirit... seriously... Spirit?"
-
Shaun Alexander: "So is Spirit the 2nd rung of this so-called ladder you want to climb to the top of EFW? Spirit did cost you the match against Boris, and he holds a victory over you in a tag team match, so you see him a threat to you?"
-
You see Boris start laughing in the background as Dunn bursts out in to laughter.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "A Threat? A Threat? That has to be the second stupidest thing I've heard tonight. You have to be kidding me... The Spirit isn't a threat. I wouldn't even consider him an athlete. The Spirits like one of those terds that you let out, that just keep spinning and spinning in the bowl, and just won't go down. No matter how many times you try to flush that piece of sh!* out, the son of a b!tc* keeps floating back up. However this season... this season, will be the last for The Spirit, and his pathetic life he calls a career."
-
Shaun Alexander: "Strong, strong words from you Derek Dunn. As for your accomplice back here... Boris, what would you like to add to Dunn's comments?"
-
Shaun Alexander turns in his chair and holds the microphone over towards Boris.
-
(OOC: its all yours Boris, we can keep going back and forth on this one if you want, really hype up season 3)

Last edited by Dynamite on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

East West Connection (Closed , ready for Show) Empty Re: East West Connection (Closed , ready for Show)

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Boris slowly turns around and walks over to Shaun, not looking pleased. He slaps Shaun on the shoulder as he cranes his head down a little to stare at him.
-
Boris: "You are wanting words from Boris Raspunik about weakling ghost boy? Da Shaun Alexander, I do have careful wordings of advice for Spirit and for that pipsqueak of a toadling Z Rapper....."
-
Boris looks at the camera, while placing a hand on Dunn's shoulder.
-
Boris: "Comrade Dunn has decided to make a better run at his career, and we both want success in this federation. We both knowing that we have what it takes to become driving forces, and want to get there. No hurting in helping each other. Which brings us back to those two pigs I have mentioned. Z Rapper has poked his snout into questioning our motives, and that will not do. Z Rapper, you will be crushed, marking my words. As for The Spirit..."
-
Boris forcefully grabs the camera and stares at it, then moves it to film Dunn smiling.
-
Boris: "You see this man ghost-boy? He is 'Dynamite' Derek Dunn, and he is more man than you. He chooses not to hide his face behind some mask of girlie bondage. He does not choose to disappear into shadows like a black pug needing shade. He is here Spirit. He is ready to take his new path to greatness, and he will succeed with his ally in his corner. And you will be loser Spirit. And when we are done making mockery of both of your pathetic careers, we will move on to bigger and brighter future. And that Casper the loser ghost boy, and Z Crapper, is the ending of your dreamings, believe the wordings I say."
-
Boris hands the camera back to the cameraman, makes a sudden move at Shaun that causes him to flinch. Boris laughs as he goes back to his locker.
-
((OOC - Back to you muchacho))
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

East West Connection (Closed , ready for Show) Empty Re: East West Connection (Closed , ready for Show)

Post  Dynamite Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 am

Dunn slowly looks back at Russian shaking his head, still a huge smile on his face.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "That guy cracks me up. So its like this Shaun, if either of those two morons, want to get in our way, there will be hell to pay. We're not playing games, we're not taking any breaks. And we're not giving any either... this season, keep your eyes open, because the East West Connection is here to establish themselves, and you're either going to join ship with us... or going to be run over by us. Plain...and simple. The games are over...the time is now...we don't need another Doug Patrick on our hands...."
-
With that Dunn slowly gets up and picks up Shaun Alexander by his sports jacket and throws him out in to the hallway, as the camera man focuses over on Alexander laying in the hallway, as the camera turns back to Dunn, you see his fist moving towards the camera, as the screen scrambles upon impact.
-
(OOC: CLOSED)
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:04 pm

((OOC Awesomeness! Welcome to the Darkside my boy lol))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down