Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deja Vu (Open to Jmac)

2 posters

Go down

Deja Vu (Open to Jmac) Empty Deja Vu (Open to Jmac)

Post  Hemorrhage Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:55 am

Hemorrhage is seen in the ring, looking at the PPV match card.
-
Hemorrhage:"It all seems so familiar...Almost like I have seen this name before..."
-
He gives the card another curious look.
-
Hemorrhage:"Jmac...it sounds so familiar, anyways..."
-
He looks around to the crowd.
-
Hemorrhage:"I may be out of the tag tourney, but I'm sure that I will make the PPV one to remember! So Jmac, why don't you come down here and introduce yourself before our match."
-

{OOC: Over to Jmac}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu (Open to Jmac) Empty Re: Deja Vu (Open to Jmac)

Post  JMac Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:37 am

The Lights cut out Suddenly, with a sound of thunder.

The crowd reach to their camera's snapping pictures trying desperately to illuminate the arena but to no avail.

Suddenly a chilling laughter echoes across the arena as an entrance video busts into motion on the 'tron.

The lights in the arena begin to flicker as the anticipation of JMac's arrival in the ring. The flickering stops.

Hemorrhage: JMac - You're startin-

The Lights illuminate, With JMac Standing directly behind Hemorrhage staring at him intently. He raises the microphone to his lips, though Hemorrhage seems none the wiser of JMac's whereabouts.

JMac: Hemorrhage

Hemorrhage suddenly turns round, slightly pale

JMac: Does the...Revolution Remind you of anything?

Hemorrhage: (gasps)
Jayyyy Mac.. I reme-

JMac: That was a long time ago and i have not forgotten what happened within our old federation.

Hemorrhage: What are yo-

JMac: Hemorrhage, stop talking. I will explain in due course, though your interruption are not appreciated.
[/i]

Hemorrhage seems taken aback as JMac walks past Hemorrhage, and sits in the corner of the ring Mic still by his lips.

JMac: Synyster ring any Bells? - He taught me a verry important lesson in life. - Friends are just a mere inconvenience. They're selfish, ignorant (beep) and I have no need for them in my life. hence, I have given up my associations with those who called me once, a friend.

(over to you - Maybe throw in questions or something xD)
JMac
JMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 am

Hemorrhage suddenly regains his composure.
-
Hemorrhage:"The Revolution...I certainly remember those days. Why have you returned? Never mind that, forget the past this is the present. And our fight begins now!"
-
{OOC: Over you to end it}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down