Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Champion

Go down

Mike Champion Empty Mike Champion

Post  Roy Jones Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Mike Champion is a simple man who loves competition when he was growing up he got into lots of trouble with the police and his town. One day after school he went to a wrestling academy and it just felt like home to Mike. Day in and Day out he trains to one day become the greatest CHAMPION ever......This soon to be Champion's Legacy starts in Chaos in Ring....Night one......Mike Champion has a debut match with his friend and previous training partner Cody Stanson but little did Stanson know Mike would attack Cody after his first loss........Kat Vixen is now Mike Champion's manager and it seems she has total control.....Two losses later and the first season over Mike Champion has to turn it around at any cost.......Mike Champion thought it would be best if he was not in a fed with a former Team mate so He has Left CiR to search for a fed that feels like home....To Be Continued....

Height: 6'5

Weight: 230

Heel/Face/Tweener: Optional At time of Rping

companion/manager: Kat Vixen

Entrance Video:

Last edited by Mike Champion on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Mike Champion Empty Re: Mike Champion

Post  Roy Jones Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:43 am

Champion's Drop - is just a modified super samoan drop nothing really special about this move to me

Miracle Charge - Its a move my old wrestler had before i restarted it a three point stance charge

Facebuster DDT - is just a DDT but it is ususally the one move which cuts people open

Knock-out - is my first finisher that will usually stop the match instantaneously. It is from the days that my character Mike Champion was a professional MMA Fighter.

Overhand - Is also a move from the MMA days in which he taunts his open with hand gestures and foot movements.

Vixen - is a taunt in which Kat Vixen distracts the Referee in order for Mike Champion to get a little edge

Warrior Shout - is a taunt in which Mike Champion just shouts to the crowd Do you want the Knock-out

(I hope this is what you guys were looking for if not just message me what else i need to put on here)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Changed Entrance Video hope it's ok if not just message and i will change just really like it
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Going to be changeing character to Roy Jones as soon as I get 25.000 Fanta so probably by the end of this season just lettin everyone know.
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 pm

I motion for Mike Champion to go to The Retired wrestlers at the end of the season
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down