Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A high risk superstar makes his mark...(open to all)

2 posters

Go down

A high risk superstar makes his mark...(open to all) Empty A high risk superstar makes his mark...(open to all)

Post  Crisis X Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 am

Won't Back Down by Fuel begins to play as the arena is engrossed in black. Suddenly flames shot up from the stage and a guy walks right through the flames and it does not appear the flames have any effect on the guy. He continues down the ring and we see he is a short guy maybe a little bit over five and a half foot and very slender. He is wearing a robe that has flames on it and is black and has a hood. It is slightly open which allows us to see he is wearing black tights with flames on them and black boots with flames on them. He also wears a black mask with a red phoenix on the front. He makes his way to the ring and finally gets in the ring. He grabs a mic and slowly brings it to his mouth as he is still wearing the hood from his robe on his head.
-
Guy:"First off my name is Crisis X. I have been trained by the greatest luchadors in Mexico in the way of high flying, high risk moves. And now I have made my way from the Mexican independents to the Elemental Fire Wrestling or as they say the big time. To say it has been a long road here would be an understatement but it will soon be worth it. As I will show soon enough that I belong in the big time and I will show everyone that there is not a risk too big if you have the guts to go for it. And I have the guts to go for any chance that I get and many that don't seem as obvious to most. Now it is time to take one of those risk as I call out any of the superstars in the back because the way I see it you get no where by sitting in the back waiting for your name to be called for a match. So whose going to have the guts to come out and face me? Or will I have to come to the back and have an intervention with the first guy I come across in the back."
-
Crisis X lowers the mic and awaits someone to answer his challenge.
-

Crisis X

Back to top Go down

A high risk superstar makes his mark...(open to all) Empty Re: A high risk superstar makes his mark...(open to all)

Post  The Spirit Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:38 am

"Whatever" by Our Lady Peace blasts through the arena as a young tall masked man, somewhere along the line of 6ft came out. He's wearing a knee-length black trench coat, buttoned up half way, as you can see a red tie neatly tied around his neck. He is wearing shiny black trousers, hands covered in black & white gloves, black shoes, along with a nice black fedora. His mask appears to be white from the lighting of the stadium. He slowly looks at the audience from left to right, right to left, with his sharp, clear eyes, then as he sets his eye on the center of the ring, he focuses his attention on Crisis X, as he grabs a microphone from his pocket and begins to speak.
-
Masked Man: "Sorry for the rude interruption, Crisis X, but I heard that you are asking for an open challenge. You see, I happen to have heard about you from a great man, who has nothing but fantastic things to say about you. The name is The Spirit. Nice to meet you. Just like you, I happen to make my way from the Independent circuit to Elemental Fire Wrestling as well. And just like me, you are a newcomer around here also. That same great man once said, "You gotta be able to talk the talk AND walk the walk." I hear that you are out here calling people out, then how about a one on one with me, The Spirit?"
-

Last edited by The Spirit on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

A high risk superstar makes his mark...(open to all) Empty Re: A high risk superstar makes his mark...(open to all)

Post  Crisis X Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:53 am

Crisis X looks at The Spirit and slowly brings his mic back up to his mouth.
-
Crisis X: "You know that great man was right you do have to talk to talk as well as walk the walk. And I'm sure the fans are wondering if the two of us can walk the walk. Well I know I can and since I know of your trainer I have a feeling you can as well. Your right on another thing in that I was calling people out and you have come out showing me you have the guts to take a risk. So yeah I accept your one on one match and I will see you in the ring tonight."
-
With that Crisis X lowers the mic and begins to head to the back passing The Spirit on the way. As he does pass The Spirit he looks at him one more time with the two coming to look each other in each others eye.
-
ooc can end there or you can add more spirit

Crisis X

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:07 am

As Crisis X walks by The Spirit and Crisis exchange eye contact, as the proceed to have a stare down and stood in silence. Then just as the Crisis X turns around and starts to walk away, The Spirit brings the microphone to his mouth as if he was going to speak, but hesitated for a while, then put it back down as he watches Crisis X leave.
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down